(wL) Forums

Full Version: [CS: GO] Monthly wL 10 Man Frags Compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be making a video every month featuring frags from the CS: GO wL server. PM me or post the time/date of the match/pug/scrim and I'll add them to next months clip.

October

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=UxGchu4DCeY[/video]
Quote:1. Bison Ace, Deagle + AWP
2. Riser 4k, MP7
3. Mahone 1v3, P250 + AWP
4. Cyber Knight Ace, Auto
5. Awpchoo 3k, Dualies
6. Mahone 3k, M4
7. Riser 4k 1v1, AK47
dem hax :eek:
M. Bison, post: 78557, member: 359 Wrote:dem hax :eek:
Bison its clear now everyone saw you tracking that ct behind the boxes , I always knew you weren't legit Tongue
I wonder who can ban you? Oh wait I just did :o
NOO!! I wnt to use bathroom. I come back brother playing and haxing! :oops:

lol, seriously though, what are the chances it'd line up. This is why I'm always a bit paranoid to ban people. :confused:
M. Bison, post: 78559, member: 359 Wrote:NOO!! I wnt to use bathroom. I come back brother playing and haxing! :oops:

lol, seriously though, what are the chances it'd line up. This is why I'm always a bit paranoid to ban people. :confused:
REJECTED
Buy the game.
You are responsible for your own account :p
Riser, post: 78550, member: 992 Wrote:I'll be making a video every month featuring frags from the CS: GO wL server. PM me or post the time/date of the match/pug/scrim and I'll add them to next months clip.
[SIZE=12px]1. Bison Ace, Deagle + AWP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]2. Riser 4k, MP7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]3. Mahone 1v3, P250 + AWP[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]4. Cyber Knight Ace, Auto[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]5. Awpchoo 3k, Dualies[/SIZE]
6. Mahone 3k, M4
[SIZE=12px]7. Riser 4k 1v1, AK47[/SIZE]
Mahone playing on cs:go? I think he left css.....

Double post

Bison WOW HAX u can see player behind boxes:eek: and he didnt mentioned that u played ith AWP:eek:
Danger255, post: 78561, member: 14867 Wrote:he didnt mentioned that u played ith AWP:eek:
The only gun I'm good with is MAG-7. I'm so-so with awp and terrible with everything else. :p

Danger255, post: 78561, member: 14867 Wrote:Bison WOW HAX u can see player behind boxes:eek:
Goes to show intuition is as good as any hax! Smile
You always reply damn cool man Tongue