(wL) Forums

Full Version: Stop it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Today i got kicked from a scrim even though i set it up, because they hated me and my voice. You guys suck

Double post

Then I was banned, I'm so tempted to swear, but NO. I will not swear.

Double post

Why do you guys have to do this. The list of people : Panda, calicfier, remix, joe, and others. Tell em to stop.
maybe because you scream when you get a kill?
lol we hadn't even started.
We kicked you because you handicap whatever team you are on.
You do invite the people, some of the time. Today you invited 1 who invited the other 8.
Then you camp on the captains pick round so you can be a captain, and pick all the good people and/or pick a shitty map.
Then you go 1-10 before we change the map. Sorry bro.
He wont kick you unless you did something wrong not because of your voice. I personally don't find anything wrong with your voice unless you start talking non stop and that's not just with you, don't yell in your mic, don't spam, don't bait, don't troll, and don't stack teams and no one will kick you.
you were kicked by vote because of to many people. Then banned for one scrim duration because you would not stop rejoining.
If the other players in a scrim find you unwelcome, they have every right to kick you. Maybe you should pick maps that are actually suited for scrims, not stack, not bait, and overall, not be a useless player because nobody likes such players in a scrim. Also, talking loudly and getting all excited when you get a kill on mic when you have a 12 year old's voice doesn't exactly make people feel any better about you.
Yeah, thats pretty exact IMO.
Its like picking all the big guys for dodgeball and leaving all the weaklings who can't throw on the other team(the way i learned to beat this, Dodge the Ball! Move after they throw not before). Plus why would you rig a scrim dude, thats just bad, do it when u play against bots, but with other people make it fair, nobody likes to play an unfair scrim because of one person who isn't as skilled as the rest. It also defeats the purpose of scrimming dude, its supposed to be a genuine skill test for players, fixing the odds in your favor is just bad. Be annoying over the mic is also kinda bad, dying and typing in chat(like iv'e seen in most cases) doesn't matter(as long as u don't spam the shit out of it) but dying or killing someone and than always saying something over the mic, yeah thats annoying. Had a guy in the dm named Gullit doing this earlier, was tempted to send a message for an admin, instead i just left.
.calcifer, post: 78645, member: 15385 Wrote:We kicked you because you handicap whatever team you are on.
You do invite the people, some of the time. Today you invited 1 who invited the other 8.
Then you camp on the captains pick round so you can be a captain, and pick all the good people and/or pick a shitty map.
Then you go 1-10 before we change the map. Sorry bro.
This is why i stopped playing in scrims with you.
Poor Gonffs Sad shoulda called me to set it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5