(wL) Forums

Full Version: Who is the best player in awp_crazyjump2007 ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i hate this map. Smile any1 like [SIZE=18px]awp_assault?[/SIZE]
Cant wait to come back in Christmas Smile. Btw Raptor quit thinking your the best at this map. I can name many people that is much better than you.
Chester, post: 79454, member: 14933 Wrote:Cant wait to come back in Christmas Smile. Btw Raptor quit thinking your the best at this map. I can name many people that is much better than you.
Do sir. Btw, miss you black blood <3
Chester, post: 79454, member: 14933 Wrote:Cant wait to come back in Christmas Smile. Btw Raptor quit thinking your the best at this map. I can name many people that is much better than you.
I never said that i am the best...:oops:
I am one among the best...Rolleyes

Double post

[ant!-v!ruz], post: 79453, member: 748 Wrote:i hate this map. Smile any1 like [SIZE=18px]awp_assault?[/SIZE]
map is too small for more than 18 players...Sad

Double post

James`, post: 79452, member: 15260 Wrote:... This is a very serious statement. While it being one of the most and absolutely disgraceful things I have seen in this community I just... It boggles my mind why you would go to that extent. I may be an asshole to you, but HOLY SHIT. I would say this is rude but that doesn't even cover the extent to how much this is wrong.I literally have no words to describe how I feel about how wrong this actually is. It's inhumane.

EDIT: I never thought anyone could actually successfully insult me over the internet but my god that hit a low place. It's a rare occasion when someone leaves me speechless by how awful the thing that they reply with is. But I actually truly feel hurt. I feel like a pussy lol, but good god. Seriously. WOW.
i said like that because everytime i enter WL, u just call me all sort of names and u r fucking annoying to play with...:mad:
Because you're an egotistical ass hole who thinks everyones worth shit. And now that you're true character has emerged it's kind of pathetic to see it. You won't accept the fact that you're not good you just lag and camp and then go and blame it on other people. "This guy is spamming it distracted me ban him". "This guy is ghosting and THAT is why I died.". You don't take credibility or responsibility and it's sad. You just blow at the game, leave other people out of it.
Move it to flame section? ty. Big Grin
can someone call me when its crazy jump...I have something to do there Rolleyes
Assassin, post: 79516, member: 2398 Wrote:can someone call me when its crazy jump...I have something to do there Rolleyes
Bring your hax ON!
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥, post: 79543, member: 4756' Wrote:Bring your hax ON!
Oh no im too rusty and old for this but i have a trick or two up to my sleeve Rolleyes
Assassin, post: 79546, member: 2398 Wrote:Oh no im too rusty and old for this but i have a trick or two up to my sleeve Rolleyes
Old is crap and not old is gold....Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8