(wL) Forums

Full Version: Finally a flame thread about Narnia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YOU ARE the most gorgeous thing to ever land on this earth. You're so pro at CS:S its unreal. I want lessons from you. You could be anything you heart desires. If you say "jump" I will say how high.

.....then I woke up.
i want my money back
That's not how you flame about narnia. This is.

Narnia you are the most arrogont guy I know. You will quit and rejoin so that you get the good team, and your KPD is good. You get angry at other players quick and since you came back you've been a total jerk. Narnia you will bait your own teammates on mg, JUST, so you get the kill, and win the round. Or get the kf at the end of snipers. Narnia you are the biggest jerk i have ever meet. Okay not the biggest, panda is worse. -Throws mic in trash-

Double post

Gonffs, post: 79227, member: 11307 Wrote:That's not how you flame about narnia. This is.

Narnia you are the most arrogont guy I know. You will quit and rejoin so that you get the good team, and your KPD is good. You get angry at other players quick and since you came back you've been a total jerk. Narnia you will bait your own teammates on mg, JUST, so you get the kill, and win the round. Or get the kf at the end of snipers. Narnia you are the biggest jerk i have ever meet. Okay not the biggest, panda is worse. -Throws mic in trash-

Bwetter?
Narnia is so pretty and attractive. He inspires me to step up my game everytime I play Source with him.
Let me know when you want dem lesson Narnia. Then we can have camsex over skype afterwards.
at first I thought you guys were talking about the magical land of Narnia Sad
Quote:That's not how you flame about narnia. This is.

LMAOO, you seem mad you fat 12 year old. I always get mad at people at bitch at them? So? Learn to mute underage faggot. Also when did I ever leave? The only time I left was when I was banned for a week which was like a month ago. I was the same before, and same now. You obv think I care what you are the other shitty mg players think. (I can say there are some good players, but most of you are shitty including you) Tell me how the fuck I bait my team? I have never baited my own team. I can say most of the times I'm one of the top fraggers. lmaooo no one cares what you think gonffs. You are just a mad 12 year old, stop complaining you faggot.

Quote:YOU ARE the most gorgeous thing to ever land on this earth. You're so pro at CS:S its unreal. I want lessons from you. You could be anything you heart desires. If you say "jump" I will say how high.
You're such a faggot. That's why I love you.

Quote:Narnia is so pretty and attractive. He inspires me to step up my game everytime I play Source with him.
Let me know when you want dem lesson Narnia. Then we can have camsex over skype afterwards.
Shut up blonde lmaooo. jk.
Love you john, let me get then lessons.
[Image: Love-One-Another.jpg]
narnia, get on your knees and face me
i got a milkshake for you and its tasty
Quote:narnia, get on your knees and face me
i got a milkshake for you and its tasty
Buy any change is it vanilla?
Vanilla is my favorite.
s p a c e, post: 79266, member: 11204 Wrote:Buy any change is it vanilla?
Vanilla is my favorite.
I got two options.
1. Dark chocolate
2. milk chocolate
Pages: 1 2