(wL) Forums

Full Version: Box 2 downtime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys/Girls,

Box 2 will be going down to transfer the IP range to our new server. Expect some down time on the 24/7 servers, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Edit: The IP range transfer is complete, the servers should be starting to come back online now.

Edit2: The servers should all be back up, let Bison or Me know if there is any problems.
I blame Obama for this downtime.
Just in case any one is curious this new box is a 1270v2 3.5Ghz (3.9Ghz tubo boost), 8GB of ram, 1Gbps connection. It is replacing our old i7 2600 3.4Ghz, 8GB of ram, 100Mbps connection server. Should yield a bit of an improvement.
so no more lags?
Matt, post: 79213, member: 178 Wrote:Hi Guys/Girls,

Box 2 will be going down to transfer the IP range to our new server. Expect some down time on the 24/7 servers, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Edit: The IP range transfer is complete, the servers should be starting to come back online now.

Edit2: The servers should all be back up, let Bison or Me know if there is any problems.

Does this mean auto restarts Big Grin
ARYA!, post: 79244, member: 1011 Wrote:Does this mean auto restarts Big Grin
Yes.
Looks pretty good.

[Image: f9fa5j.jpg]
Assassin, post: 79219, member: 2398 Wrote:so no more lags?
Bad news dudes...Sad
All servers are lagging as hell....
Ping boosts up to 500 i have seen
Normally i get ping 300 but now i am getting 450
My friends from other countries are complaining of an increase in their ping 50 - 150
Need to fix it as soon as possible...Cool
Yeah, I realized a HUGE increase on ping. Unplayable!
Raptor@, post: 79442, member: 1612 Wrote:Bad news dudes...Sad
All servers are lagging as hell....
Ping boosts up to 500 i have seen
Normally i get ping 300 but now i am getting 450
My friends from other countries are complaining of an increase in their ping 50 - 150
Need to fix it as soon as possible...Cool

Get a better computer/connection you baddie. I see no change in the way the server operates. I actually see it getting slightly better. Than again my setup is meant to run a behemoth of data with ease.
Pages: 1 2