(wL) Forums

Full Version: Error Message showing up to me , cant play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ConVarRef gameme_display_spectatorinfo doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( gameme_display_spectatorinfo set to 1), skipping
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Disconnect: Dropped to due to slot reservation.

whats up guys , i was playing normally before but i dnt know how this msg came up , its new
so any one knows to deal with it plz ?
Fadz88 Wrote:ConVarRef gameme_display_spectatorinfo doesn't point to an existing ConVar
SetConVar: No such cvar ( gameme_display_spectatorinfo set to 1), skipping
No pure server whitelist. sv_pure = 0
Disconnect: Dropped to due to slot reservation.

whats up guys , i was playing normally before but i dnt know how this msg came up , its new
so any one knows to deal with it plz ?

"Disconnect: Dropped to due to slot reservation."

I am assuming since most servers out there are never max servers, always showing one player to max or 2. Its so admins can get in at any time. And they don't have to wait for it to empty. Sounds like you will have to wait for player count goes down.
The server has two slots reserved for admins at all time. Which unfortunately, isn't actually enough considering I run into the full message too often. Sad

I'd suggest trying one of the other servers we host while you wait for an open slot in your preferred server.
M. Bison Wrote:The server has two slots reserved for admins at all time. Which unfortunately, isn't actually enough considering I run into the full message too often. Sad

I'd suggest trying one of the other servers we host while you wait for an open slot in your preferred server.
Thats cause your poor and I never run into this problem
hater Sad
I'm debating on charging for reserve slot priveleges to help pay for the server.
@OP Just wait or connect to other servers Smile

@M. Bison: When that happens to me, I type "Connect <ip>" and usually I'm able to join.
@Matt: One or two slot reservations would be okay. The admins can kick afk-ers to let other people join.