(wL) Forums

Full Version: Dr. Ruplayer - Disproved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dr. Ruplayer, member: 9168 Wrote:I think you created another account to use it for admin applications. Just because admin for general josh is a no go, also because your writing is very similar to his and also because you always publicly support him. You guys are either boyfriends or the same person.

Dr. Ruplayer, member: 9168 Wrote:With all my respect to closed threads, I'm sorry for my misleading statement. I believe General/LT. Josh and James are the same person.

I saw an idiotic comment of yours that made me want to laugh so hard. Just because someone agrees with what I say doesn't mean I am them or they are me. I am not insulting your intelligence I am just proving the facts, which you had the capability of doing but instead posted a blatantly idiotic post.

Player: General Yang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1988607088
Extra: Gagged on DM permanently.

Player: James (Baddie)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54411776
Extra: Thinks Ruplayer should apologize.

I am sorry but idiocracy runs rampant on these forums constantly. Love the people, hate the content. I have no issue with Yang personally, I did before but meh w/e I have moved on. I don't mean to target you because you're an authority figure and it has nothing to do with the fact that you're an admin. I would have defended my case against anyone else as well, I just believe people shouldn't be making accusations that they could easily disprove themselves.
Watch out. He might ban you on the forums and in game.
Gonffs, post: 80015, member: 11307 Wrote:Watch out. He might ban you on the forums and in game.
LMAO. He got trolled by an 18-.

[Image: 28044156.jpg]
OK, no time to write long essay, your messages are just as long and boring as his and I normally skip them.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80022, member: 9168 Wrote:OK, no time to write long essay, your messages are just as long and boring as his and I normally skip them.
#Mad and trolled.
So you make a wild accusation that has no ground and no effort to look into it more? You have the resources, obviously, because I just disproved it. My messages are long because I am well versed in the English language and I use a large portion of my intelligence to display my thoughts. I use my brain to form complete sentences and post them here on the forums. I have no doubt that I could sound like silly, Bison, Matt, or anyone on the forums for that matter. That doesn't mean I am them. I have been in this community for well over a year so how about you ask around and learn who I am before you begin making rude assumptions. No offense Josh.
Although far fetched, his theory has validation.

Using two different steam accounts one can easily "fake" a steam account access point.
As for the IP address one can use a free software called hotspotshield to receive a Californian, San Francisco IP when connecting to a server.

Please note, I am not taking a stand point in this matter. Adding the fact that there is validation to his theory.
I don't need to learn who you are. You are both trying to write nonsense in publicistic style. Imagine journalists writing about broken pay phone on a subway station on the first page of NY times. This is what I feel like when I see your posts.
Thanks James, but I already told Ruplayer that Leaky changed my name for me the last time he showed up that is, i asked him to and he said it would be no problem. So General Josh got demoted to Lieutenant Josh, and the other login is now invalid.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 80028, member: 9168 Wrote:I don't need to learn who you are. You are both trying to write nonsense in publicistic style. Imagine journalists writing about broken pay phone on a subway station on the first page of NY times. This is what I feel like when I see your posts.
LOL. Supper mad and trolled hard. Trollplayer, just admit it, you're hella mad. Oh, just to let you know, most of us don't really read yours, and when we do, this is how we feel:

[Image: 23057981.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5