(wL) Forums

Full Version: Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
mar_heave, post: 81134, member: 1302 Wrote:That's one scary prank. But the weird thing is, you won't actually feel like you're getting elevated, so that should be suspicious to you.
exactly what i thought of
unless they actually implemented some kind of technique that makes you feel like you are elevating...
If your IQ is high enough you might figure it out after the first haunt, maybe you will try to push some of the panels, or maybe just punch the girl in the face.
Simple. I would have dropped my pants and shat all over the elevator floor. Now either she's going to run back to where she came from, or she's really a ghost.
viLLain, post: 81247, member: 14954 Wrote:Simple. I would have dropped my pants and shat all over the elevator floor. Now either she's going to run back to where she came from, or she's really a ghost.
LMAO I just loved this answer. He really admitted Big Grin
DK, post: 81263, member: 3039 Wrote:LMAO I just loved this answer. He really admitted Big Grin

No shame in my game. Big Grin

Look doods they just posted another one!

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=MxbZgB5UNO8[/video]
Nah, we have a lot... I'll post some good ones later for you.
Pages: 1 2