(wL) Forums

Full Version: Helmut's apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lin3ar, post: 81301, member: 795 Wrote:I confess. I paid off people to troll you so that you would rage more and hopefully fail in S13 Open so that my team could stomp you.

lol wow, that's a really low blow, bro. How did you pay them off ? are people really desperate for karma nowadays ?
Honestly guys, if you think Helmut is mean, you should see how much of a vagina some ESEA regulars can be.

Everyone makes the same old mean jokes and really go hard on you if you fail.
Spartacus, post: 81352, member: 1060 Wrote:Honestly guys, if you think Helmut is mean, you should see how much of a vagina some ESEA regulars can be.

Everyone makes the same old mean jokes and really go hard on you if you fail.
Wrong point, if they play on war-lords, they expect to have a good experience. They expect to see admins who provide and maintain mature and joyful environment while respecting rights and dignity of all individuals utilizing war-lords resources. If they would wanted to join any server full of raging kids or degrading adults with no signs of life, like helmut, then they would have considered joining ESEA. Pathetic thread by pathetic dramaturges for you. Sorry, I laughed.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 81364, member: 9168 Wrote:Wrong point, if they play on war-lords, they expect to have a good experience. They expect to see admins who provide and maintain mature and joyful environment while respecting rights and dignity of all individuals utilizing war-lords resources. If they would wanted to join any server full of raging kids or degrading adults with no signs of life, like helmut, then they would have considered joining ESEA. Pathetic thread by pathetic dramaturges for you. Sorry, I laughed.
You ever play ESEA?
No I do not.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 81364, member: 9168 Wrote:Wrong point, if they play on war-lords, they expect to have a good experience. They expect to see admins who provide and maintain mature and joyful environment while respecting rights and dignity of all individuals utilizing war-lords resources. If they would wanted to join any server full of raging kids or degrading adults with no signs of life, like helmut, then they would have considered joining ESEA. Pathetic thread by pathetic dramaturges for you. Sorry, I laughed.

I'm not sure how is this related to gaining admin access or even relating to admins. this is helmut offering an apology.

No one is in his position to question his intention of posting this apology thread.

what I am saying, is that the negative culture of playing in ESEA can somewhat be carried by the player to wherever he goes, whether he notices it or not.

and this can be a hard habit to kick, when you're subconsciously expecting the same level of competitiveness elsewhere.
Spartacus, post: 81372, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm not sure how is this related to gaining admin access or even relating to admins. this is helmut offering an apology.

No one is in his position to question his intention of posting this apology thread.

what I am saying, is that the negative culture of playing in ESEA can somewhat be carried by the player to wherever he goes, whether he notices it or not.

and this can be a hard habit to kick, when you're subconsciously expecting the same level of competitiveness elsewhere.
I heard you. Now go back to his message and read it again. First couple sentences are written in apology form, the rest of the message is accusation. Accusations of trolling, votebaning, calling cheats on poor helm and changing names to troll. You don't have to graduate Psychology School to notice that author did not intent to apologize here. It was another intention to throw dust in your eyes.

This is the structure of the message:
I am sorry I was A B C to all of you, but after all you all trolled me by doing A B C and D.
stop fighting guyz
[attachment=1688]

PS. The Helmut I've encountered in the last month or so has been a pretty chill and likeable guy. Glad to know that's here to stay.
BTW, do you still shoutcast, dude?
True, practically every time I saw you in server, you were behaving like someone with hardcore tourette's. You usually made me laugh.

Nice to see you change your css- attitude. It couldn't have been healthy anyways. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4