(wL) Forums

Full Version: Republicans don't like grammar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I saw a post by Sarah Palin, and I noticed her use of polysyndeton (outlined in green) to list her members of her family. So I pointed it out, and my comments were removed, I was blocked from the page, and they left me a load of dirty remarks. JEEZ GUYS.

[Image: sedrekyouahole2.png]
LOAL! Tell me something i didn't already know. The Republicans have the misfortune of a candidate in one of the congressional races that coined the term "legitimate rape", that already proves to me that there must be a good deal of uneducated Republicans out there.
Is this what you do on Facebook? I message you and you never message me back. Faggot, :c
LOL I like that shit :p L
s p a c e, post: 81653, member: 11204 Wrote:Is this what you do on Facebook? I message you and you never message me back. Faggot, :c
But you only message me on skype when I'm AFK :eek: I'll try and treat you better
Quote:But you only message me on skype when I'm AFK :eek: I'll try and treat you better
LOL, I've messaged you on facebook. You don't reply :C pls bby.