(wL) Forums

Full Version: Temporarily unable to play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So while a lot of you probably don't really care, I just want to announce that I won't (and haven't) be/been able to play a lot lately due to school and whatnot. I applied for a NASA program in which I have to take a series of 10 modules (2 weeks each), which are essentially research papers, and hopefully end of staying at a NASA facility over the summer and work with some really cool/important guys. SO basically I'm really busy these past few weeks, and only have the time to log into steam for fleeting moments during the week. Hopefully everything will stabilize and I can hop on more often.

Tl;DR, I came out of the closet and my parents banished me to The ShadowRealm.
I'll miss you sedrek :c
eh, fuck them if they don't respect your choices. Grats on nasa shit. Mind if I ask you what you are planning to do at NASA?
Make a death star. :eek:
_RemiX, post: 82072, member: 3519 Wrote:eh, fuck them if they don't respect your choices. Grats on nasa shit. Mind if I ask you what you are planning to do at NASA?

Once you go, I believe there is this big assignment where you basically work in teams to design this complicated ass manned-mission to mars, and present it to qualified scientists at the end of your stay. It's mostly to try and get sweet internships with big engineering companies and stuff, so I'm happy ! Big Grin

M. Bison, post: 82073, member: 359 Wrote:Make a death star. :eek:
I mean I'll try :eek:
Well,good luck! Hope it works well for you.
coool..cool cool cool!

make us proud son!
See you back in a while. Smile
Good luck man! That can't be easy, in any way! Smile