(wL) Forums

Full Version: 2 new edited videos in my channel !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
you're a liar. you didn't make the video.
If you recorded with fraps, there's no way you can render 1 scene from 2 different spots without recording demos.
I usually record in game demos, then playback and record with fraps. Demoing is in game function, so your true advanced video editing starts from fraps because it's a first third party application that you use in your chain of editing applications. You don't upload your *dem files to youtube.
mar_heave, post: 82467, member: 1302 Wrote:you're a liar. you didn't make the video.
If you recorded with fraps, there's no way you can render 1 scene from 2 different spots without recording demos.
I edited that after recording. I compiled more than 1 videos. You are a total n00b in editing.
Nah, he's totally not lying. Why would he even be a copycat? It's super ez for him to create 20 second clips with different frags of him when hes not lagging in league matches with professionals.

You have someone elses avatar, your youtube name is someone elses Steam name. Why would you reupload other peoples videos? Just doesn't make sense. I mean cmon, hes teh baus. STOP TROLLING HIM GUISE.

Oh, and please post your render settings, colors and song names. Kthxbai.
Riser, post: 82481, member: 992 Wrote:Nah, he's totally not lying. Why would he even be a copycat? It's super ez for him to create 20 second clips with different frags of him when hes not lagging in league matches with professionals.

You have someone elses avatar, your youtube name is someone elses Steam name. Why would you reupload other peoples videos? Just doesn't make sense. I mean cmon, hes teh baus. STOP TROLLING HIM GUISE.

Oh, and please post your render settings, colors and song names. Kthxbai.
You are also such an idiot like DK....I didn't know that. But now i know it. Ok, I challenge you....find the similar videos in net and show everyone that i am telling lie. If you can I will quit CSS.
You are such a n00b. Bubun(M@STER), my neighbor, beat you in that ASIA scrim. Remember him noob?
Just upload unedited fragment from the video or dem file and we can all move on.

Is this you? -------[Image: 664637_101.png]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 82487, member: 9168 Wrote:Just upload unedited fragment from the video or dem file and we can all move on.

Is this you? -------[Image: 664637_101.png]
yeah brah...see my recent screen shots of wl dust 2 24/7.....I used to suck at this game for fps prob.....but now I fixed it....
thavs, post: 82485, member: 16525 Wrote:You are also such an idiot like DK....I didn't know that. But now i know it. Ok, I challenge you....find the similar videos in net and show everyone that i am telling lie. If you can I will quit CSS.
You are such a n00b. Bubun(M@STER), my neighbor, beat you in that ASIA scrim. Remember him noob?
Not gonna answer my question? It'll be impossible to find those clips, neither do I want to invest the time doing it.

and yeah he totally raped me. I have 9 hours of CSS this month, I couldn't care less.
Riser, post: 82491, member: 992 Wrote:Not gonna answer my question? It'll be impossible to find those clips, neither do I want to invest the time doing it.

and yeah he totally raped me. I have 9 hours of CSS this month, I couldn't care less.
It is impossible cuz they doesn't exist at all !
These vids r only in my channel. I am the owner.
I was at his house when Bubun(M@STER) raped u like n00bs....I was watching him beating u on his computer.....learn to respect everyone.....dont think u r the best and everyone sucks.
Now I am editing some more CSS clips.
Peace.
thavs, post: 82472, member: 16525 Wrote:I edited that after recording. I compiled more than 1 videos. You are a total n00b in editing.
Are you retarded? I have never talked about my editing skills, so what's the point in saying "n00b in editing"?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 82469, member: 9168 Wrote:I usually record in game demos, then playback and record with fraps. Demoing is in game function, so your true advanced video editing starts from fraps because it's a first third party application that you use in your chain of editing applications. You don't upload your *dem files to youtube.
That's the point. If he recorded the real game it would be impossible to have 2 footage of a same scene.
Pages: 1 2 3 4