(wL) Forums

Full Version: 3 more vids in my channel.!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dr. gkovr, post: 82593, member: 14911 Wrote:- "played by me...edited by me....recorded by me"

- "i dont copy frags man....u will never get the frags in any other channel"

- "these vids r made by me...played my me and edited by me......dudes"

- "i bet u will never find these vids anywhere else."

- "I am now editing some more clips of mine

- "u will see my previous names: TrigG_R, limi_bro, cr0Vster...most of them are with the name TrigG_R"

EDIT:

also the DL link to the crovSter demos if anyone wants it: http://www.mediafire.com/?t08yip58sendgz2
not these 3 vids man.....the other vids are mine
thavs, post: 82605, member: 16525 Wrote:not these 3 vids man.....the other vids are mine
Just....

[Image: sad-face-paper-bag.jpg]
thavs, post: 82605, member: 16525 Wrote:not these 3 vids man.....the other vids are mine
http://war-lords.net/threads/2-new-edite...461/page-2

look at Dr. gkovr post, just assume it, you're an total idiot that tried to impress a community and gain subscribers faster by uploading videos that aren't yours. sadly, one of us just has to tell the owner of one of those videos that you have stole his content, and he'll flag your videos and your channel is going down forever Smile.
O.o Idk which thread to post... Sad I'm confused.
Ok community i lose...but the editings are mine...u all should commit that

Double post

thavs, post: 82628, member: 16525 Wrote:Ok community i lose...but the editings are mine...u all should commit that

Double post

You still say they are your edits.. but all you did was reupload them in a shittier quality :/
I remember doing a triple kill while I was on air with no scope with my friends on LAN.
Sibrox, post: 82637, member: 14065 Wrote:I remember doing a triple kill while I was on air with no scope with my friends on LAN.
Lier, that was Chuck... l
I feel bad for you phony bitch gtfo.

Edit: but Nice try.

Riser, post: 82600, member: 992 Wrote:100% confirmed mahyar disorder. Bro, I suggest you see a doctor before it gets worse and you start adding all ruplayers friends.

WUT WUT.
douchebags always try to make stupid reasons although it's really stupid and easy to bust.
Pages: 1 2 3 4