(wL) Forums

Full Version: Two new servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We have added two new Counter-Strike: Source servers.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Some IP's for quick copy and pasting.
Office DM 173.231.35.20:27015
Italy 173.231.35.21:27015
24/7 Italy? I think it would be better to have a GunGame instead..
The Italy server took literally 10 minutes of my time to setup. A GunGame server would take much longer and is on my todo list Smile.
Matt, post: 83082, member: 178 Wrote:The Italy server took literally 10 minutes of my time to setup. A GunGame server would take much longer and is on my todo list Smile.
I see Smile. Will (wL) get some Eastern servers? Sad
Cool Big Grin
Will Check Office DM
iceworld arena dm server pls ? Big Grin
ceddeeoo, post: 83089, member: 9052 Wrote:iceworld arena dm server pls ? Big Grin
6 months ago it was really a good thing to have. Nowadays, not so much. Example of it? HG iceworld server...
DK, post: 83090, member: 3039 Wrote:6 months ago it was really a good thing to have. Nowadays, not so much. Example of it? HG iceworld server...

what do you mean ? hg iceworld is just as populated as it was 6 months ago...
ceddeeoo, post: 83093, member: 9052 Wrote:what do you mean ? hg iceworld is just as populated as it was 6 months ago...
Well, yes it is. But enjoyable as 6 months ago. Reg is bad now too and laggers all over.

#Just my opinion and some other scrimers that play there too.
yeah you're right on the reg part, that server is pretty bad nowadays and frequent stutters and bad reg. Why would that mean we shouldn't have one ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5