(wL) Forums

Full Version: Good Gaming laptop on sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://slickdeals.net/f/5782324-Lenovo-I...y-900-tax?

I think it's a good deal, I just don't need it, but if you're looking for a good gaming laptop with a decent specs and windows 8 under 1k, you can't beat this price.
Yeah, Windows 8....WHAT THE FUCK!
Windows 8 is the boss of all windowses!
Windows 8 has yet to support all games. They said it isn't a priority update because they will be releasing their other version of Windows this year. So Meh Sad
Which means you will probably have to downgrade yourself :p
Will you Ship it to India?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83503, member: 9168 Wrote:Windows 8 is the boss of all windowses!

And... by "boss", I assume you mean the most crap incarnation in a release version yet.....
Masterful1, post: 83545, member: 3284 Wrote:And... by "boss", I assume you mean the most crap incarnation in a release version yet.....
I actually like it on my touch screen laptop. Can you describe what is so bad in it?
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83563, member: 9168 Wrote:I actually like it on my touch screen laptop. Can you describe what is so bad in it?

Perfect for a tab/touch screen laptop tbh. But as for a desktop it is horrible Sad
cucubelu, post: 83566, member: 15378 Wrote:Perfect for a tab/touch screen laptop tbh. But as for a desktop it is horrible Sad
Get a touch monitor. This was pretty obvious that they developed windows 8 for future, for touch screens + mouse/keyboard, not just touch screen and not just mouse and keyboard. Otherwise downgrade until you can afford one.
Touch Screen? You gotta be kidding me because you can buy a touch screen and install it on your monitor, and it's also removable. Windows 8 will be %50 SHITTER than VISTA.