(wL) Forums

Full Version: The return of the sith...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats right! I am flying my ass back to the States tomorrow. It will be a 48 hours until I am back on the server hitting my keyboard with all of my might, and using the force against you...aka headshots galore!

Sweden has been pissy, rainy, and dark. Time to get back to sunshine!

Can't wait to play with everyone in Office again! Miss your...erhm...voices?
Like anyone cares...
cucubelu, post: 83637, member: 15378 Wrote:Thats right! I am flying my ass back to the States tomorrow. It will be a 48 hours until I am back on the server hitting my keyboard with all of my might, and using the force against you...aka headshots galore!

Sweden has been pissy, rainy, and dark. Time to get back to sunshine!

Can't wait to play with everyone in Office again! Miss your...erhm...voices?
gl bro be safe

Double post

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83644, member: 9168 Wrote:Like anyone cares...
lolz Dr.Ruplayer
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83644, member: 9168 Wrote:Like anyone cares...
Love you too! Wink
cucubelu, post: 83664, member: 15378 Wrote:Love you too! Wink
Hugs and kisses...
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83669, member: 9168 Wrote:Hugs and kisses...
wow you do that to everyone huh ru. now i know what PLAYER in RUPLAYER means. i don't feel so special anymore.
Well, theres an LPA on the side of UK (Beside Sweden) and HPA on another side of the UK.
cucubelu, post: 83664, member: 15378 Wrote:Love you too! Wink
hahaha make sure bring your advil and dont for get to pray b4 you go to sleep..have a safe flight.we love you =) lol

Double post

Spartacus, post: 83671, member: 1060 Wrote:wow you do that to everyone huh ru. now i know what PLAYER is RUPLAYER means. i don't feel so special anymore.
spartacus you still special to us but lately u being mody and snob.....lolz
I really meant to hurt your feelings. Thanks.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 83684, member: 9168 Wrote:I really meant to hurt your feelings. Thanks.
hahahaha u r mean rup..lol