(wL) Forums

Full Version: HDK CEVO TEAM [read if interested]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Talk to me on steam if you have any questions. Steam name - "helmut4lyfe_2"

HDK is doing Cevo this upcoming season. Any member of WL is welcome to compete, but note that you will be representing the HDK team. Make sure you register a cevo account. Once you've done so, and talked to either myself, Bison, or PTK, the roster can be joined at - http://cevo.com/event/css-season1/roster/3176/
(You'll need the join pass from one of us)

Looking for people to be active so we can be well represented in a league setting. Let me know if you have any questions. Won't be going crazy with strats or practices, but we will hopefully be well prepared for all of the matches.

Try to fit as much as the criteria as possible
  • Active
  • Be able to play on American Servers without ping issues
  • Be able to communicate (decent headset)
  • Be willing to learn from mistakes
  • Be able to take criticism
  • Commit to proving the team's worth in league by making yourself and the team better.
Post here or add me on steam if you're interested. The registrations close on the 17th (6 days from now), so act fast.
gl boiis HDK represent bro.
gl while I'm on my hiatus.
Good luck, inb4bisoncarries
Bump

Double post

and remix, where are you?
I'm interested in some competitive play. Not sure if this is strictly limited to wL members only, but I've been around for a while. Let me know what you think.
Xtr3me, post: 83953, member: 15302 Wrote:I'm interested in some competitive play. Not sure if this is strictly limited to wL members only, but I've been around for a while. Let me know what you think.
To be part of their team you need to:
  • Get to know the members
  • use LDK for a week or so (after they tell you to do so)
  • Then apply for a HDK Division
  • After being approved, be invited to the team
*I can be wrong, but this is their default process.
DK, post: 83964, member: 3039 Wrote:To be part of their team you need to:
helmut^, post: 83802, member: 943 Wrote:Any member of WL is welcome to compete, but note that you will be representing the HDK team.
gl HDK kick some ass =P GO bison represent ur team even do u r useing HDK tag :p.....i luv to join but i think im not gud enough
Xtr3me, post: 83953, member: 15302 Wrote:I'm interested in some competitive play. Not sure if this is strictly limited to wL members only, but I've been around for a while. Let me know what you think.
fasho, add me on steam
Pages: 1 2