(wL) Forums

Full Version: NFL - Patriots ALL THE WAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First part of the playoffs are done... time to bring it all the way home baby!!! First taking down the Ravens then on to SUPERBOWL!!!

Ohhhh yeeeeeeeeee!!!

[Image: TerminatorPatriotsLogo.jpg]
I too revel in the Patriots' victory... Too bad about Gronk, was hoping to see him get SB MVP. I guess Brady or Welker can have it.
[Image: qCZlVcU2?tw_i=290604540393299971&tw_e=li...tweetembed]
The refs seemed to be trying to help the Texans... Pats should have had that fumble that was waived off, and that 1 yd TD run did not break the plane...
Aye, I saw that. Luckily Nichovich was on the job, as for Gronk he is my absolute favorite player in the team and the way he broke his arm out there is respect to him for showing so much loyalty to the team and trying to win no matter what.
I just hope Welker or Brady do not pull another Giant failure (pun intended) like last year with "I-do-not-know-how-to-hold-a-ball-Welker" & "Brady-throwing-above-everyone-in-hopes-you-can-grow-wings-and-catch-it" :p
49ers. Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOOOBODY.
Even though I love the patriots,I have to go with kaepernick.
I personally have no connection to these teams, but Ima choose San Fran.
If there is any time deserving to win the Super Bowl this year it is actually the Falcons, that is if the Patriots do not make it!
49ers deserve it. All day. Erryday.