(wL) Forums

Full Version: Counter-Strike Headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Expensive one: (Counter-Strike badged)
[Image: gamecom-commander-counter-strike.png]

No matter your alliance, achieve your courageous/nefarious objectives with crystal-clear audio quality, using the GameCom Commander gaming headset with the official Counterstrike headband badge.
  • Tournament-ready noise isolation, game audio, and voice communication
  • HD stereo sound with extended frequency response from 40mm drivers
  • Noise-canceling, closed-ear design and ruggedized mic
  • Durable, lightweight components for maximum comfort and long-term use
  • Laser-etched, limited edition serial number
  • QuickDisconnect™ adapters for switching between PC, smartphone and other mobile devices
  • USB sound card for 7.1 surround sound
  • Customizable headband identity patch
  • Travel case for storage and display
  • Inline volume and mute controls
  • 3.5mm plugs for analog compatibility
ONLY: $299.99
OR
The cheaper one: GameCom 780 ( I have this one and it's great)
[Image: gamecom-780-counter-strike.png]
No matter your alliance, achieve your courageous/nefarious objectives with crystal-clear audio quality, using the GameCom 780 gaming headset with the official Counterstrike headband badge.
  • Dolby® Headphone and Pro Logic® IIx technologies transform standard audio into a stunning 7.1 surround sound experience
  • 40mm speakers pound out deep bass and immersive stereo sound
  • Built-in spin-joints let the earpods lay flat for easy storage when you need to take a break
  • Noise-canceling mic kills background noise so your team or opponents can clearly hear your commands
  • Easy-to-reach on-ear volume and mute buttons let you adjust the sound and still keep a hand on the controls
  • Superhero-strength cords and joints mean this USB headset will be around for all your battles
  • Ultra-comfortable ear cushions and headband make the GameCom 780 perfect for gaming, and great for watching videos, listening to music, and making PC voice calls.
ONLY: $79.99
Plantronics is a great brand. The 780 is good enough IMO.
ATS M50WH. Big Grin All I need.
iPhone Headphones:
All I... I....

::gargle; spit; splatt::

(Crescent blood flowed down the bear's neck like a squashed strawberry sandwich. Behind him, an overweight ninja wiped his blade on this fuzzy bear's back before lumbering back to the barren forest. Buy yourself a real pair of earphones, you deaf sucker...the bear thought he heard the ninja yell, but it could've been grow yourself a real pair, you phony dead fucker...or something similar just as well. It was hard to hear the fella. Or anything else for that matter. His matted beard felt warm. Or was the warmth from his soggy shirt? Red had always been his favorite color. Now it taunted him like red bitchy witch etching to stitch his manhood to her twitchy itch.
Damn you Steve Jobs, he scribbled incoherently in the the mushy waterfall of steaming jam. That Jucking...Feve...Stobs)
---------------
And then there were none.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 84127, member: 9457 Wrote:iPhone Headphones:
All I... I....

::gargle; spit; splatt::

(Crescent blood flowed down the bear's neck like a squashed strawberry sandwich. Behind him, an overweight ninja wiped his blade on this fuzzy bear's back before lumbering back to the barren forest. Buy yourself a real pair of earphones, you deaf sucker...the bear thought he heard the ninja yell, but it could've been grow yourself a real pair, you phony dead fucker...or something similar just as well. It was hard to hear the fella. Or anything else for that matter. His matted beard felt warm. Or was the warmth from his soggy shirt? Red had always been his favorite color. Now it taunted him like red bitchy witch etching to stitch his manhood to her twitchy itch.
Damn you Steve Jobs, he scribbled incoherently in the the mushy waterfall of jam. That Jucking...Feve...Stobs)
---------------
And then there were none.

Go drunk Izzie, you're home.
I love my Siberia V2 for about a year now :3[Image: 20c06f121c5412b6x.jpg]
http://www.amazon.com/beyerdynamic-880-P...B0024NK35S

mmm
kinda sucks not having an attached mic though

if only they said counter strike on them :'(

[Image: 91288466962.jpg]
yeah have to admit it is gimmicky to have "Counter-Strike" printed on it.
[Image: PC360.png]
been using these for a while love them
Pages: 1 2