(wL) Forums

Full Version: screenshot from New Sim City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: ZTD1B.jpg]

can't be trolling Tea about his games any longer.
Looks cool! Haven't played Sim City in ages! Was always good fun!
Is this real?
Sim City can't be that great
Tea plays Sims 3. Chicks like sims 3 =)
[Image: 73105.jpg]

still the best simcity... gawd this brings back memories... used to hate those fucking empty res, com, and ind squares XD luv'd being dictator... i mean mayor Wink

i played simcity 2000 religiously... no better feeling wen ur archologies began their mass exodus XD

new one is too beaut :eek:
is that simcity 2000? :O wow haha..

@mar heave -yes,it will be out in march..
I played 3000. My favorite part was UFOs
Pishtim, post: 84182, member: 3115 Wrote:[Image: 73105.jpg]

still the best simcity... gawd this brings back memories... used to hate those fucking empty res, com, and ind squares XD luv'd being dictator... i mean mayor Wink

i played simcity 2000 religiously... no better feeling wen ur archologies began their mass exodus XD

new one is too beaut :eek:

I believe I played the version after this. No better feeling than releasing that alien xD
i did that kinda confusingly... played simcity since its first release in 1989 (the screenshot is the original simcity in 1989)... i really got into the second release tho... simcity 2000
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 84188, member: 9168 Wrote:I played 3000. My favorite part was UFOs

UFO's, tornados, random land tsunamis which made no sense, and for some reason they all happened when the city was at its best! Bastards! :p
Pages: 1 2