(wL) Forums

Full Version: Razer Skillz-I am GG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=BCWklwSw5fs[/video]
Welcome to war-lords and enjoy your stay.
TL; DR
i saw ur steam profile..it says ur 18......fuck fake age....u kiddo....u r a 12 yrs old who bought css last night...and totally suckz at this game......thats enough ...i think??:confused:
Funny how hard you dick ride me, coming to follow my post and focusing only me, I would smash you in any mode MG,Skrims,Climbs,No bhops. Shut ur shit ass up and hope off my dick.

Double post

You also stole the 12 year old thing from someone up there. Grab ur own originality come back or stfu.
Welcome to the forums! Adding a little side-step positivism. This thread was looking kinda grim.
[DRFT] Razer Skillz, post: 84637, member: 16616 Wrote:Funny how hard you dick ride me, coming to follow my post and focusing only me, I would smash you in any mode MG,Skrims,Climbs,No bhops. Shut ur shit ass up and hope off my dick.

Double post

You also stole the 12 year old thing from someone up there. Grab ur own originality come back or stfu.
see this kid dont know spelling if 'Scrim'...and wanna scrim....what a joke !!!...........he is writing "Skrim"....lol.....u proved that u r a n00b.....

Double post

OMG....u r truely a n00b....see ur kdr: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...stats/CS:S
i think an1 can slay u with a knife.....
can we ban thavs off the forums already
thavs, post: 84635, member: 16525 Wrote:i saw ur steam profile..it says ur 18......fuck fake age....u kiddo....u r a 12 yrs old who bought css last night...and totally suckz at this game......thats enough ...i think??:confused:
Thavs, you don't need to talk trash about yourself.

Oh, btw, I found the guy you stole your name from last night.
joker8baller, post: 84666, member: 835 Wrote:Thavs, you don't need to talk trash about yourself.

Oh, btw, I found the guy you stole your name from last night.
I changed my name after seeing a guy in wL with the same name(thavs)..........my new name: xtremist'
Pages: 1 2 3