(wL) Forums

Full Version: Cevo wL matchups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got an email telling me Ride or Die is our next match, I check further and see that HDK vs BERZERK was also scheduled. Looks like thursday pits all 4 warlords affiliated teams against eachother. Some epic SourceTV upcoming for Goon Squad v Ride or Die and HDK v BERZERK.. Smile
yayyyy. wish we had gotten ROD tho.

we really shouldn't have lost to fragseries, but unfortunately we had to play without our strat caller with two backups last night :/
ceddeeoo, post: 86107, member: 9052 Wrote:yayyyy. wish we had gotten ROD tho.
Why's that?

ceddeeoo, post: 86107, member: 9052 Wrote:we really shouldn't have lost to fragseries, but unfortunately we had to play without our strat caller with two backups last night :/
Scheduling adds an element of randomness. Let's you beat the teams you'd otherwise never be able to beat. Wink
I think Ced really wants to see the CAL-P player play. He's asked for him everytime we scrim ROD.

Bison: We shouldn't have lost. We had 7 rounds going into the half as T on Russka, with nearly everyone clutching. I subbed out, and BukJason came in. Should've been a good match, but a Win for us.

Technically, if we followed rules, we should have taken the FFW, and they originally said they were playing w/ 4.
I can say I already know the results Rolleyes
ceddeeoo, post: 86107, member: 9052 Wrote:yayyyy. wish we had gotten ROD tho.

we really shouldn't have lost to fragseries, but unfortunately we had to play without our strat caller with two backups last night :/
whos your strat caller? can you post your last match rooster?
Assassin, post: 86111, member: 2398 Wrote:I can say I already know the results

whos your strat caller? can you post your last match rooster?

strat caller is Trapped. Starting five for us is Trapped, xstrata, BukJason, DVS and me.

on the russka match, we played xstrata, DVS, Drax, Joker and Jung, with BukJason sub'ing in for Joker at half
ceddeeoo, post: 86112, member: 9052 Wrote:strat caller is Trapped. Starting five for us is Trapped, xstrata, BukJason, DVS and me.

on the russka match, we played xstrata, DVS, Drax, Joker and Jung, with BukJason sub'ing in for Joker at half
Thats a pretty good team, shouldnt have lost they are all good players, but yeah trapped does have his weight on the team
Apparently they went HAM on the 2nd half.
Assassin, post: 86113, member: 2398 Wrote:Thats a pretty good team, shouldnt have lost they are all good players, but yeah trapped does have his weight on the team

the team we played has a bunch of main and invite players. they had this guy when we played em last night :
http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?metho...1%3A575009

They're 10-4 on ESEA Season 13 right now

but honestly i feel like if we play them again which I hope we do, we're gonna win
epoxx is boss
Pages: 1 2