Shoutbox archive
=)
my favorite one is the one doing playing with sticks
tbh, im not going to read that :p
A more sordid fact: When men look at team photos of girls' college sports teams (with the exception of Brown University), they instinctively count the number of women they would have sex with. The highest number will always be found in lacrosse. The lowest: also lacrosse. It's true- every man, and yes, every women, will agree with me. If you're looking at a group photo of, say, a female Olympic team, you instinctively focus on the hot members of the group. And, if you were going to compare the stats of one player to the other, the hot one is the one you're going to like more, even if she sucks. And it's only because she's hot. No matter: It's unfair. And no- not just to women. Fact is, men have to be great at something to actually be considered great at something. Being handsome will not get the coach to put you in the game. However, because we are all easily influenced, biologically, by the sight of a beautiful woman, a mediocre female athlete can attain higher status as an athlete simply by being hot. It's why certain sports were created with the sole purpose of being played by hot chicks. Volleyball, tennis, and gymnastics were invented purely to get girls to bounce around in flimsy clothing. It all went to hell
It's true- if a woman isn't attractive, all her achievements fall into the "nice try" column.
Women's Achievements Are Always Overshadowed by Their Level of Attractiveness
Thank you Ben x)
^_^
this spam makes the website hard to navigate
Smile
Queen call upon the king to summon the higher lords to summon the lower lords so they call their knights so they raise the peasant army to get rid of those spams by asking Hamaerox the Godly Strike Hammer Giver
lol ya they do really get annoying Sad but just gotta wait for somebody to get rid of it I guess
I'd be removing if I could the spams really getting annoying
spam just keeps on comin
PUBG !!!!
its 10$ just pay for it =S
Um... I want to know. Can cracked csgo version play online?
omg wtf ..this guy spamming so hard
i got money on it being members of the nbk hacking and spamming division