Shoutbox archive
cabbies are the big offenders here for piss jug littering
just went out to grab a 2am pint of ice cream and walking back home saw a discarded bottle of piss on the street and it reminded me of cali <3
if i was an admin i wouldn't ban him, but i would give him a stern talking to
we got servers on csgo Tongue
he was stream sniping on global offensive ben
well idk if it was in source stream sniping is a form of ghosting so i guess that in any other games it could be considered a bannable offense (like wadu getting banned a few times on PUBG)
they shouldnt have to make everyone watch 3 mins of the past just because of one nerd that wants to stream snipe
delays suck for streamers, they cant interact with chat and subscriuber notfications as well
makes no sense, there has to be someway to input a minute 45 delay
why are streams that live for csgo...
old skool (1.6) new skool (csgo) need to learn tho, i burn baby burn like de_inferno
csgo
stream sniping on which game ? cause in source its an other form of ghosting Tongue
nazaaar stream sniping moe on stream HYPERLUL
Hi, I am an Albanian virus but because of poor technology in my country unfortunately I am not able to harm your computer. Please be so kind to delete one of your important files yourself and then forward me other users. Many thanks for your cooperation! Best regards, Albanian virus
the depths of hell is murky, jerky, c'mon work with me, see how she twerk in the skirt with tits perky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y4nNZz2Bi4
Everything on the interwebz is real bruah
yes
tardbus is that for real the real DaeQuan?
wheres my unban chance