Shoutbox archive
Back to my weekend vaca ladies.
And just got done watching impractical jokers live in Reno 😎
2500? No waiiiii I only have 4000+ hours
new copy pasta boys hot and fresh
"Number one I was not cheating and yes I admit to bhop scripting in csgo but I did not hack and I wasn't hacking on your server but if you can show me prof that I was and a clip or some sort of prof I will stop trying to get unbanned only saying that because I don't hack or cheat. You can say I do but I don't I have 2500 hours on the game your would more than like know im good at the game they just would say that because they suck at the game. I want prof and a unban please. Thanks."
lol fuckin noobs by the sound of it
They're 2 and 3 years old, I'm not saying they're getting high end education. More saying they're in good hands and ya don't need to worry bud. Be nice man, I try really hard at this game and feel I've really cum a long way. My css career is about to hit it's stride this season, you'll see.
i went to a shitty ass private school for 10k a semester until sophomore year and didnt learn a damn thing more than i did in public school
lmao with all that time you spend on source you should be a little more than dog shit.. acting like some shitty montessori school gives a better education, nah bud its all about the teachers.
Yes, hamburger university is a real place.
And before we go down the whole get a job thing, I'm employed thanks. It's 2018 and most real jobs have abilities to work remotely if needed. Unless of course your degree is from a certain hamburger university being taught by a clown.
Hahah, you saltier than a mall pretzel bruh. Still surfing these forums with your banned ass. Kids are good bro, they in private montessori academy during the days gettin they learn on yo.
ok
jesus
instead of pugging take care of your kids tard
coke dealers cut their shit with it because it doesnt kill u like fentanyl
it promotes healthy cell function
some kinda HGH Or some shit?
still googling the other stuff