Shoutbox archive
You farming the poutine ben?
I wont be able to play much due to my schedule (Night/day 12 hours shift) + small scale urban farming and once the farming/gardening season is over ill be studying in you guessed it in farming for an other year, so unless you want me to counter troll people in forum, i wouldnt be of much use !
Heavy flaming sounds like fun !
btw you have been auto accepted into my clan without having to submit an application. welcome to the clan! bison too
maybe with an endorsement for my clan from someone such as yourself would be a huge boost to the perception of the clan im forming as being worthwhile for pppl to look into! will you endorse my clan, ben!?! please say yessss yesss yesssssss pleaaaase
hahaha Tongue you're right abouto making a thread dedicated to it, unfortunately i think it would be the subject of some heavy flaming, so i am discouraged to!
From time to time .... god damn french autocorrector will turn me crazy !!!
@"Jesse W." Make a thread about it jesse, the number of people seeing it in shoutbox will be by default lower then if you do a thread that you bump or modify forme time to time!
Alert !!! [CLANTEAM] !!! !!! starting a csConfused clan- min. rws of 10 to be considered. team players and rambo fraggers both are welcome to apply! looking for riflers and awpers, check my profile page/forum sig on how to apply. must be available for a minium of 10 hrs/wk, 5 of those hours free for saturday/sunday matches, 1hr weekdays for practicing plays w/ the team. looking forward to seeing your application!
im looking 2 b root
read post, its been denied.
i waited since feb 22 for a root admin
is there any chance a root admin can take a look at my appeal
You can find the list of all the servers you’d like to join here https://war-lords.net/servers
please can anyone give me the IP ADDRESS FOR DUST2 ASIA? THANKS
in between butt cheeks
8=================D
Wait what?
*raises hand quickly*
who wanna stick their peepee in my ass?