Shoutbox archive
Man I talk to him about it all the time he needs someone else other then me to try and help him host it lol
gl hf
@johnnyboi212 lol just got called for two shifts, RIP gaming for at least this weekend, communicate with bison I’m sure you guys can organize a little something this weekend, he mainly need someone with a mic !
And, Im horny.
I fucking love you guys
@Sibrox no u.
All the spam has been removed today you’re welcome Jesse W.
I just want to let you all know y'all gay
@johnnyboi212 Not.
@Ben Nice.
@"Jesse W." spamalam again
@johnnyboi212 If I don’t have shifts for this week end maybe ill organize something, but don’t hold your breath.
im sorry but this thread REEKS of hacks and he was unbanned...? https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-18333...#pid135824
spamalam
Cali loves you still.
</3
Yeah thats what im trying to get yall to do, but yall seriously can't take 1 day off from the week to do something for the community. we family man
@johnnyboi212 yeah that’s what I meant just throw a date be done within a couple hours, if everyone had fun, just do something similar again an other weekend or whatever time works out, then again and again, maybe it will become some kind of norm st some point and people will just show up, at that point there would be no more need of « organizing » anything !
im so busy atm aswell, maybe we can sort something out in summer time...maybe
I think its best if we all can just try and pick like a day and do it that day all matches