Shoutbox archive
Yeah when I got banned on my main THAT BUS acct it was only like 10 games cheating. I came back under Blue Lives Don't Matter/Yung Stalin and cheated for liek 4 months
ok so alt acc arent allowed why does nazaar have one named crocodil
woke everybody knew u cheated tho. wl lets cheaters get away with it for too long is the only reason it took you so long to get banned
bus is trash tho
and for those wondering why he wasn't banned sooner (10-15 pugs straight thingy), i wasn't playing at all back then so its already pretty good from my pov that he only did it for that long Smile
@woKe i remember you cheating for about 10-15 pugs straight (looked up your last pugs played), if it was for 4 months straight you hid it really well statisticly speaking (because you were below your overall average or on par for the last 6 months played), also ... you were "my" last ban ! https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17761...#pid134336
I managed to last liek 4 months and I only got caught by cheating very blatantly
Then get banned again within a few days .... but but .... #forthememes !
You already have like 7 banned accounts, you msut have another one that's unbanned. All you need is a new IP
holy shit titanium, it's so fucking easy to evade the bans here. Just log into your router and release your DHCP lease back to your ISP so they assign you a new IP. Boom, done
join pug 1 ppl
ur fucking banned kid stay banned
They finally let you out of the crazy house?
-+
jesses back baby
if ur brain is so big what cheats do i use carb
dont try to make a new acc and start cheatin again were gonna find u f'in rat
geek
and i still shit on u half the time
kid i knew u cheated 1st game i played against u on d2 mfin geek