(wL) Forums
Assholes who care about age - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Assholes who care about age (/thread-7705.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Assholes who care about age - Neo//._. - Jun 22 2012

Ok, seriously we get it we're young.Why cant we have some fun in a game and talk to some friends?Because of the recent people on.If you care about ages in a game,grow the fuck up.

RE: Assholes who care about age - Moriarty - Jun 22 2012

This is flames material. Move it.

I mute people in game from time to time just because they're young. Mostly 9-12 y.o. kids. If you think I'm wrong, I will cut you off by saying that this game is rated M.

Good luck growing up.

RE: Assholes who care about age - Alicia Melchiott - Jun 22 2012

Doctor really serious now Sad

RE: Assholes who care about age - silly - Jun 22 2012

Neo//._., post: 65058, member: 14824 Wrote:Ok, seriously we get it we're young.Why cant we have some fun in a game and talk to some friends?Because of the recent people on.If you care about ages in a game,grow the fuck up.
Hey neo, for me it's more about what you say, how you say it, and how often you speak (too often is spam). As the majority of players are probably older than you, most will have a different level of maturity than you, and won't appreciate listening to many of the sorts of things most younger people tend to say. If you're not spamming, abusing, or trolling, then yeah, it doesn't matter if you're young Smile Oh, and keep in mind that the servers are catering for a very large amount of people, not just yourself and your friends, so remember that lots of people do not want to listen to random, rambling discussions on the microphone which distract them from what they're doing.

RE: Assholes who care about age - Neo//._. - Jun 22 2012

silly, post: 65062, member: 2152 Wrote:Hey neo, for me it's more about what you say, how you say it, and how often you speak (too often is spam). As the majority of players are probably older than you, most will have a different level of maturity than you, and won't appreciate listening to many of the sorts of things most younger people tend to say. If you're not spamming, abusing, or trolling, then yeah, it doesn't matter if you're young Smile Oh, and keep in mind that the servers are catering for a very large amount of people, not just yourself and your friends, so remember that lots of people do not want to listen to random, rambling discussions on the microphone which distract them from what they're doing.
Thats true,but some people come out of nowhere starts yapping about age bleh,and i know this community is kind,just not some people

RE: Assholes who care about age - Moriarty - Jun 22 2012

Your forum profile says you're 20, another thing kids tend to do, indicate wrong age in registration.

RE: Assholes who care about age - JayCat - Jun 22 2012

Moved to flames section. Please make sure that you create threads in the correct sections.

RE: Assholes who care about age - pTK - Jun 22 2012

I like em young.

RE: Assholes who care about age - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Jun 22 2012

Who is that kid?? ^^^^^^^^

RE: Assholes who care about age - silly - Jun 23 2012

Neo//._., post: 65063, member: 14824 Wrote:Thats true,but some people come out of nowhere starts yapping about age bleh,and i know this community is kind,just not some people
I know, but that's the way of things Smile