(wL) Forums
Bye Bye - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Bye Bye (/thread-8022.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bye Bye - Tiffany <3 - Jul 21 2012

Turns out, I head to cambridgeport tomorrow for school and I won't be back, so I wont be on... Basically, I'm quitting. It's been good and all with you guys, and I had a really good time. I guess when I come back I might get on to visit, otherwise I won't. Haha... I feel sad... Ahh... I'll miss all ya.

@ceddeeoo LOL sorry I only joined beta for a day, but it's a good day.
@ fuzzy izzie bear omggg burr, I got into beta haha. I've had a good time with u and it was really fun and I'll miss u the most! Give the new position to Tina haha. <3
@ Tina haha thx for the luck, and I got into beta I guess... Good luck on hdk
@assassin I'm guessing u can have the cookies. It's on the floor haha, good luck watching those kookies.
@bison learn to aim moar Big Grin have fun using the bann hammer
@ riser hey hey hey riser GUESS WHAT PAPPPPPEEEERRRRRR TRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN. Haha good luck leading the legendary paper train, I'll miss it.

Well, this is it. Ill miss u all. (;

RE: Bye Bye - _RemiX - Jul 21 2012

I miss u already

RE: Bye Bye - George Of The Jungle - Jul 21 2012

_RemiX, post: 68769, member: 3519 Wrote:I miss u already
+1

Good luck in England. Wink

RE: Bye Bye - i cri everytiem - Jul 21 2012

Bye-Bye. Also, there will be no time to get on sometimes?

RE: Bye Bye - JayCat - Jul 21 2012

You can always find time to game for a bit. I manage to do it.

RE: Bye Bye - Eternal - Jul 21 2012

Who are you?

Anyways, cya.

RE: Bye Bye - Riser - Jul 21 2012

OMG WAT. Y LEAVE US Sad

RE: Bye Bye - Assassin - Jul 21 2012

Tiffany <3, post: 68761, member: 14826' Wrote:Turns out, I head to cambridgeport tomorrow for school and I won't be back, so I wont be on... Basically, I'm quitting. It's been good and all with you guys, and I had a really good time. I guess when I come back I might get on to visit, otherwise I won't. Haha... I feel sad... Ahh... I'll miss all ya.

@ceddeeoo LOL sorry I only joined beta for a day, but it's a good day.
@ fuzzy izzie bear omggg burr, I got into beta haha. I've had a good time with u and it was really fun and I'll miss u the most! Give the new position to Tina haha. <3
@ Tina haha thx for the luck, and I got into beta I guess... Good luck on hdk
@assassin I'm guessing u can have the cookies. It's on the floor haha, good luck watching those kookies.
@bison learn to aim moar Big Grin have fun using the bann hammer
@ riser hey hey hey riser GUESS WHAT PAPPPPPEEEERRRRRR TRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN. Haha good luck leading the legendary paper train, I'll miss it.

Well, this is it. Ill miss u all. (;

NOOOOOOOO, those cookies wont taste good if im eating it alone you cant just give it to me like that Sad
OMG WE MISS YOU ALREADY

RE: Bye Bye - Tiffany <3 - Jul 21 2012

Assassin, post: 68790, member: 2398 Wrote:NOOOOOOOO, those cookies wont taste good if im eating it alone you cant just give it to me like that Sad
OMG WE MISS YOU ALREADY

haha its ok. I made them with xtra luvvvveeee (;

Riser, post: 68781, member: 992 Wrote:OMG WAT. Y LEAVE US Sad
srry got priorities. Young one, u must continue the train without me.

To dk and jaycat, i wanna focus on my studies.

RE: Bye Bye - Fuzzy Izzie - Jul 21 2012

I know where you're coming from and wish you the best, but...damn...office is gonna miss you insanely. Seriously good times gaming with ya bunny...this fuzzy won't cry...
no...he...must...not.