(wL) Forums
Notable pros in the wl servers - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Notable pros in the wl servers (/thread-11438.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - Incredible™ - Aug 08 2013

I don't admire those who has a high kdr but their favorite weapon is an awp. mahone is still the legend for me. But there are no deny that they are all pros.

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - lin0x - Aug 08 2013

Incredible™, post: 100117, member: 6596 Wrote:I don't admire those who has a high kdr but their favorite weapon is an awp. mahone is still the legend for me. But there are no deny that they are all pros.
i gotta agree with you, mahone , awpsoleet are too good with the ak and m4..bill is too good with the awp, about the asia server, a lot of team stacking goes there..no one cares about atb, they just move back to the other team and the admins don't care about it..

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - Incredible™ - Aug 08 2013

lin0x, post: 100124, member: 17120 Wrote:i gotta agree with you, mahone , awpsoleet are too good with the ak and m4..bill is too good with the awp, about the asia server, a lot of team stacking goes there..no one cares about atb, they just move back to the other team and the admins don't care about it..

We actually care about it. There is a ridiculous phonomenon that when I switch them to balance team, they just go spectating, switching back or just leaving. Even if they stay, Some followers will go with them. It's a matter of conscience. But the server is still well-populated so I don't want to be bitter now.

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - Kaki - Aug 08 2013

Today there was dreamscape team stacking, kept moving them when they dodged atb, but they just move back. It's hard to deal with and can't really be stopped, eventually they just leave instead if listening

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - DareDevil - Aug 09 2013

Incredible™, post: 100117, member: 6596 Wrote:I don't admire those who has a high kdr but their favorite weapon is an awp. mahone is still the legend for me. But there are no deny that they are all pros.

Especially that articuno guy gets super high kdr everytime he plays. Yesterday, me and kaki was spectating him in office asia, and he got 100+kills with less than 20 deaths.. WTF!

Double post

And they are good at all weapons.

Double post

And they are good at all weapons.

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE - Aug 09 2013

obv in asia server, they will get their high kdr because of team stacking or camping and not doing the objective by rescuing the hosties.

@incred, mahone played css 2 weeks ago :O

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - Mr.Tea - Aug 09 2013

Teamstacking or avoiding ATB should not be an issue. Type record "filename" in console or y@ teamstackers in here.

Admins will punish players that do this.

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - DareDevil - Aug 10 2013

ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 100153, member: 1732 Wrote:obv in asia server, they will get their high kdr because of team stacking or camping and not doing the objective by rescuing the hosties.

@incred, mahone played css 2 weeks ago :O

you know what, you really have to see articuno play. He plays like a jesus. Even tho his team is bad, he gets a hella high kdr :|

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - _RemiX - Aug 10 2013

this thread makes me lul. People who discredit stats because of the use of an awp makes me lul even harder.

RE: Notable pros in the wl servers - joker8baller - Aug 10 2013

_RemiX, post: 100213, member: 3519 Wrote:this thread makes me lul. People who discredit stats because of the use of an awp makes me lul even harder.
Exactly.

Mahone loves the awp and rocks it in GO. Too bad he's not playing competitive anymore once we finish playoffs.