(wL) Forums
Css Setup - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Css Setup (/thread-1179.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Css Setup - The Witch King - Apr 24 2011

OH okay. Well I have been saving up for some new upgrades to my laptop or my pc do you have any ideas what i can buy to make my laptop better im not sure what i have right now i just no i need upgrades

RE: Css Setup - xFerior - Apr 24 2011

MeDia Wrote:OH okay. Well I have been saving up for some new upgrades to my laptop or my pc do you have any ideas what i can buy to make my laptop better im not sure what i have right now i just no i need upgrades
Well if your looking to get a new computer and your serious about gaming, i highly recommend getting a desktop. Laptops are extremely limited to upgrades. Like you can only upgrade the RAM and HardDrive. But with a desktop you can upgrade everything (CPU, GPU, Screen, etc)

RE: Css Setup - PaSS - Apr 25 2011

i second that desktops are the best for gaming but laptops are fun if u wanna game away from home but expect it to go out of date and not be able not update it

RE: Css Setup - xFerior - Apr 25 2011

PaSS Wrote:i second that desktops are the best for gaming but laptops are fun if u wanna game away from home but expect it to go out of date and not be able not update it
yeah i also dont like the keys on the laptop. Also the trackpad sucks ass lol. You are forced to buy a mouse which will take up one of your 3 USB ports.

RE: Css Setup - PaSS - Apr 25 2011

ya personally ive never had a lappy so ya deff up to you

RE: Css Setup - The Witch King - Apr 25 2011

What Should i do? i upgrade my desktop then?

Yeah you don't need to buy a completely new pc. if you are fine with your monitor, that can stay. Also the case can stay. You happen to know what socket your CPU uses?

RE: Css Setup - Anonymous - Apr 25 2011

I play it on laptop, use little mouse from costco(not a gaming mouse at all), in game I set 2.0 sensivity also crosshair size 1 or 0.5, don't remember, it's half of the default one in size, and make crosshair little more fat. Oh, yea also one of the most important things - change crosshair transparency, simply disable it by playing with numbers, so you will see your crosshair when playing levels like dust1/2. It's just me, you can try some other settings.

RE: Css Setup - JackMonroe - Apr 25 2011

Ew, dont use crosshair size.  Use crosshair_legacy 1 or whatever (legacy_crosshair?) 

I still use a Logitech mx518 because it is the best mouse ever made Smile 

JackMonroe Wrote:Ew, dont use crosshair size.  Use crosshair_legacy 1 or whatever (legacy_crosshair?) 

I still use a Logitech mx518 because it is the best mouse ever made Smile

cl_legacy_crosshair_scale "1"
And then cl_crosshairscale "whatever"  1200 being the default, 9999 being the highest you can go.

But Jack, that mouse is optical. ]'=
Laser mice>Optical Mice Big Grin