(wL) Forums
the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch (/thread-2101.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - ARYA! - Jun 21 2011

common guys , wat abt the easa admin confirming that he aint scripting .. its in the in game chat

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - King_Viper - Jun 21 2011

its obviously fake there is just no way to bunny hop that fast for that long. And even if it is ESEA, that doesn't mean people dont cheat on there. Trust me, all types of hacks and cheaters go through ESEA and believe me, there is simply no way to do this without a script.

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - ARYA! - Jun 21 2011

oh ok mate , i stand corrected.. Smile , just tot i wud be fun to watch

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - Anonymous - Jun 21 2011

Zenk Wrote:4:44 obv aimbot

lol 4:44 - 7 bullets - 4 headshots, I watched it with pause on every 0,5 sec, he is clearly missing 3 shots lol.
admin wannabe=) 

They just picked short episodes, I personally don't see super unreal gameplay, if you record all your gameplay, there is so many lucky/stupid moments that you can cut and put in your video.... 1 week ago I killed 13 people in one round, out of  15 i believe, I got lucky, but if I would record shit like this, you would think that i'm a pro!

The only think that is unusual is this jumping around, really fast....

but u are a pro  ;D right .. 13/15 is awesome by any standards .. after all genius is just collective moments of brilliance .. thats y i posted a thread asking people to put up their demos , its fun and gr8 to learn frm . cheers mate

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - Anonymous - Jun 21 2011

today, in the morning, 6 kills in 10 sec with USP on Italy, maybe some of you seen it, 5 of them headshots, ytday 4 knifings in one round. Im a noob but lucky crap happens=) I have seen ramji killing 6-7 people in one round, his k/d is maybe 0,25%

lol , but seriously guys it wil be gr8 if u guys put up ur demos . cuz whn i have my ass handed to me on the server ( which is everyday  Tongue ) i see all the hacker demos , wud be nice to see a few clean ones fa a change..

cheers mate

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - }{@K@P - Jun 21 2011

it's funny because this puts a demo for himself of how he is multihacking......... in 9 :00, it's the best part!!!! ;P

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - Zenk - Jun 22 2011

ruplayer Wrote:

lol 4:44 - 7 bullets - 4 headshots, I watched it with pause on every 0,5 sec, he is clearly missing 3 shots lol.
admin wannabe=) 

u can watch him shoot at nothing and get headshots ~_^
and cursor skipping

RE: the most amazing display of skills i have ever seen , a must watch - Anonymous - Jun 22 2011

Zenk Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

admin wannabe=) 

u can watch him shoot at nothing and get headshots ~_^
and cursor skipping

FYI in css bullets don't always go to where you send them... This is not aimbot, aimbot doesn't do mistakes, it would make it 4 bullets - 4 headshots. Just another lucky moment that he got recorded.