(wL) Forums
Youtube - Vids I Enjoy - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Media Mania (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Youtube - Vids I Enjoy (/thread-4840.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Youtube - Vids I Enjoy - Ʈɧɘ ℛɩđđℒэʀ - Nov 09 2011

Assassin Wrote:
James Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:nice james, but why do you hate bleach?? its good, and have you tried to watch one piece, and beelzebub they are great too Big Grin

I don't know I just never got into bleach like my brother did. It just doesn't interest me much. I haven't watched one piece but it looks kinda dumb anyways. I may watch it eventually but w/e. I have not seen beezlebub and I open to new animes. There is a vast amount of animes I have seen but I'd love to see more.
One piece is on par with naruto, its about 530 Eps and its as popular as naruto, you will miss one of the best if you dont watch it and beelzebub is a great comedy try it too.

If you think one piece is on par with naruto you are truely mistaken. The key things I look for in anime are graphics and content such as a storyline and drama. But mainly graphics. I have seen clips and such from One Piece and it just doesn't seem all that flashy. A few main examples of my graphics perception and what I enjoy are as follows:

Naruto shippuden
Heroic Age
Noir
Nodame Cantabile
Clannad
Hajime No Ippo
Eureka Seven
and many many many more..

RE: Youtube - Vids I Enjoy - silly - Nov 09 2011

Cool vids james.
My favourite animes are:
One piece, Naruto Shippuden, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, and Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke the movie). Bleach is pretty good too.

RE: Youtube - Vids I Enjoy - Assassin - Nov 10 2011

James Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
James Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:nice james, but why do you hate bleach?? its good, and have you tried to watch one piece, and beelzebub they are great too Big Grin

I don't know I just never got into bleach like my brother did. It just doesn't interest me much. I haven't watched one piece but it looks kinda dumb anyways. I may watch it eventually but w/e. I have not seen beezlebub and I open to new animes. There is a vast amount of animes I have seen but I'd love to see more.
One piece is on par with naruto, its about 530 Eps and its as popular as naruto, you will miss one of the best if you dont watch it and beelzebub is a great comedy try it too.

If you think one piece is on par with naruto you are truely mistaken. The key things I look for in anime are graphics and content such as a storyline and drama. But mainly graphics. I have seen clips and such from One Piece and it just doesn't seem all that flashy. A few main examples of my graphics perception and what I enjoy are as follows:

Naruto shippuden
Heroic Age
Noir
Nodame Cantabile
Clannad
Hajime No Ippo
Eureka Seven
and many many many more..
well yeah its graphics is not as good as naruto but its still great dont judge it from few videos try to watch a few episodes its great oh and i forgot about fairy tail its fun too, and i liked the AMVs they were great i think i will download them all lol.

silly Wrote:Cool vids james.
My favourite animes are:
One piece, Naruto Shippuden, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, and Mononoke (not Princess Mononoke the movie). Bleach is pretty good too.
mine:
One piece, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Beelzebub, death note, Fairy tail, Fullmetal alchemist, and Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (this one has a great story its touching, i almost cried lol...jk)

RE: Youtube - Vids I Enjoy - BARCODE - Nov 10 2011

Bleach and Naruto fan here...  Wink