(wL) Forums
Fps Sh!tty - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Tech Support and Support (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-29.html)
+--- Thread: Fps Sh!tty (/thread-4913.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fps Sh!tty - MindHACKer - Nov 12 2011

:'(

RE: Fps Sh!tty - The Rival - Nov 12 2011

Well, maybe you could try port forwarding Steam/CS:S through your router? If your router has a firewall thats not configured correctly, it could be throttling your connection.

RE: Fps Sh!tty - i cri everytiem - Nov 12 2011

its not just u buddy, everyone on MINIGAMES are lagging too... :'( :'(
@ADMINS isnt it something on the servers?

RE: Fps Sh!tty - Knowpain - Nov 12 2011

I'll try everything you told. Believe it!

RE: Fps Sh!tty - Victor - Nov 12 2011

mine css is lagging too
so much..
its isnt my internet... i could play this perfectly 3 days ago..
it happens suddenly...

i think its the servers cuz i play england servers perfectly..
look knowpain, drunk, me and many in minigame are lagging.. it cant be only our internet

RE: Fps Sh!tty - i cri everytiem - Nov 12 2011

Victor Wrote:mine css is lagging too
so much..
it happens suddenly...

look knowpain, drunk, me and many in minigame are lagging.. it cant be only our internet
ikr.. this is a server problem.. and vicetor what are the other servers u play in? me manda os ip por msg ?

RE: Fps Sh!tty - BaNaNaMaN - Nov 12 2011

Can't believe you took the screenshot of what I said lol. It was meant to be help not hel,I heard like 5 terrorist coming to my direction so I typed as fast as I could.

RE: Fps Sh!tty - The Rival - Nov 12 2011

Victor Wrote:mine css is lagging too
so much..
it happens suddenly...

It could be due to a recent update in CS:S then. I'm personally shocked that you're still playing on War Lords server, since I'm 100% sure that you were banned for hacking.

A while back there was an update that optimised multi threaded Linux servers for CS:S. The big problem that the root admins had at the time was that they were running several servers on a few boxes, and it wasn't making the best of the CPUs that the servers have. Since this update, the servers may not have been configured correctly. Or it could be due to a more recent update.

Personally, I have noticed the terrible hit registration on both of the 24/7 servers. I'm not so sure about the others, but I am starting to think that maybe it's a server side problem.

Either way, what I said remains true. Knowpain, your AREN'T sending information quickly enough to the server, which is why you're experiencing obscene amounts of lag. That's just a fact. Whether it's related to a server issue or not is out of my hands, as I am not a root admin so I can't tell you how the servers are configured. The best I can do is guess and try and help you with what I know.

RE: Fps Sh!tty - Knowpain - Nov 13 2011

After tweaked my graphic from Rival, here the effects :

[Image: mf6xezvhiaam2h7qb9mx.jpg]

[Image: 04shcy1wl371ky9ecw3n.jpg]

RE: Fps Sh!tty - The Rival - Nov 13 2011

You've obviously not read a lot of what I wrote in the thread that I linked you then. That's why I told you to read it all, because if you just start entering values that you don't understand, then it's going to seriously affect the look of the game.

I can see that you're still experiencing shitty FPS, and that your lerp is 100. The bad reg on you isn't due to your poor FPS, it's because of your bad lerp.

I've written a new thread explaining what lerp actually is, and how to get a low lerp whilst still remaining WHITE. It's found here. Please READ IT, and if you don't understand anything said it that thread, READ my responses to you in here. I have provided you with all the information you could possibly need to know to configure your rates properly.