(wL) Forums
Flame me - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Flame me (/thread-5085.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Flame me - Spartacus - Nov 25 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:So I just came back to this thread to see what replies had been posted. Maybe someone else was trying to give Helmut more admiration than I was? I couldn't have that. I'd have literally sacrificed my first born son to show how much I fucking love Helmut, and how dedicated I am to him. As I type this, I am already thinking of tenants for the new religion I am starting. Everyone must know about this great deity named Helmut.

Then I saw that he had used what I said as a signature! I felt like Moses, being chosen by God to be his messenger. Just like Moses, I must dedicate myself to Helmut, and give everything that I have on this forum to him. So thank you Helmut, you now have every single credit I own, and I will keep giving you credits as long as I get them.

*fucking bows down*

ALL PRAISE THE MIGHTY HELMUT!
I like you Smile

RE: Flame me - helmut^ - Nov 25 2011

I didn't rage quit. I had to go practice with a team on esea.  I brought in a friend of mine to take my spot, dropped him an AK/deag/flashes and then left once he was in the game.

RE: Flame me - Eternal - Nov 25 2011

helmut^ Wrote:I didn't rage quit. I had to go practice with a team on esea.  I brought in a friend of mine to take my spot, dropped him an AK/deag/flashes and then left once he was in the game.

I wouldn't bother explaining it to them, th31r xP3rT tr01Lz.

RE: Flame me - SpartanOnLSD - Nov 25 2011

helmut^ Wrote:I didn't rage quit. I had to go practice with a team on esea.  I brought in a friend of mine to take my spot, dropped him an AK/deag/flashes and then left once he was in the game.

likely story...lol

RE: Flame me - The Rival - Nov 25 2011

Everyone stop berating Helmut! Don't you think he had better things to do than play a shitty scrim game with baddies like you? He shouldn't have to give legitimate reasons as to why he left mid-game, because he had to go and implore some useful smokes on ESEA. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad

RE: Flame me - SpartanOnLSD - Nov 25 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:Everyone stop berating Helmut! Don't you think he had better things to do than play a shitty scrim game with baddies like you? He shouldn't have to give legitimate reasons as to why he left mid-game, because he had to go and implore some useful smokes on ESEA. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love that.

RE: Flame me - Assassin - Nov 25 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:Everyone stop berating Helmut! Don't you think he had better things to do than play a shitty scrim game with baddies like you? He shouldn't have to give legitimate reasons as to why he left mid-game, because he had to go and implore some useful smokes on ESEA. LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!  >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
damn i was gonna use that sentence you beat me to it lol.

what!!!, you didnt drop him smoke???
now how can he implore useful smokes without smoke??

RE: Flame me - _RemiX - Nov 28 2011

what!!!, you didnt drop him smoke???
now how can he implore useful smokes without smoke??
[/quote]

Assassin bad troll is just fucking bad.

RE: Flame me - helmut^ - Nov 28 2011

hmm what am I missing with the whole smokes thing?

RE: Flame me - The Rival - Nov 29 2011

It's because on one of your league posts you wrote "I have useful smokes to implore". I went to check, you changed it to "implement". Loads of people saw it and now they think that you're an idiot because you don't know how to use words properly.