(wL) Forums
How did you find wL? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How did you find wL? (/thread-5689.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: How did you find wL? - i cri everytiem - Dec 29 2011

ruplayer Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:well last summer(2010), i download my non-steam account, and i was trying to play online.. When i opened the servers list i saw alot of servers.. but i didnt play at them, because i saw 3 servers together with the same symbols at the begin:
1.(wL)Minigames..
2.(wL)24/7 Office
3.(wL)Snipers
and i first clicked at minigames..
how did you find wL? let everyone know

Lies, we didn't have our servers up in Summer 2010.

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:yeah im a Server admin now woot woot!!
im glad for u!
Jelly...

I think we started in DEC 2010 or JAN 2011, I joined War-Lords in JAN 2011. Bison adopted me.
(talking about CSS servers, forum existed prior to that)
why would i lye? they were there on that time, and i mada alot of friends like miner and squirrel flying (idk the whole names) and it was on summer 2010 ( ik bcuz it was my first year on USA)

and its not jealous.. if he wasnt admin, then i would make everybody's life harder with the hacker reports..

RE: How did you find wL? - SpartanOnLSD - Dec 29 2011

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:and its not jealous.. if he wasnt admin, then i would make everybody's life harder with the hacker reports..

haha truth!

RE: How did you find wL? - -[ex]iSpy- - Dec 29 2011

i setup a clan public server like de_dust2 24/7 with edited map of d2, the server is doing great but half of my group are idiots and fight for small things. so we decidedĀ  to regroup and created a new clan and the server left because of no one wants to pay our servers, scrim server and 2 pubs. and i randomly join servers like v4,six,lotus noobsalad, hellsgamers , true grit. but most of my friends play in war-lords and invited me to play there, at first it sucks because of high pingers and 60% are hackers lols. and then i start to demoing hackers and report to forum and my friends (15 of them) ask me to apply or be an admin here, so we can play fair and better. and here iam Tongue

RE: How did you find wL? - RED7EAGLE - Dec 29 2011

my story is too short lol.
before knowing WL when i wanted to play css i used to pick a random server from the list and one day i picked the WL zombie server and started playing and i made friends there knowpain was one of them so i started going there daily and later on i visited the forum.... and now im here lol

RE: How did you find wL? - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 29 2011

Just saw it on server list.

RE: How did you find wL? - naive - Dec 29 2011

A long time ago I searched by ping then joined the best ping server that was populated, played for a while and noticed they tracked stats. I played here day in and day out and managed to make it to the #1 position above jack monroe then one day Bison and/or Matt said "hey you want admin?", to which I said "sure". Shortly after I discovered the forum which had like three or four people on it or something at the time.

RE: How did you find wL? - silly - Dec 29 2011

naive Wrote:A long time ago I searched by ping then joined the best ping server that was populated, played for a while and noticed they tracked stats. I played here day in and day out and managed to make it to the #1 position above jack monroe then one day Bison and/or Matt said "hey you want admin?", to which I said "sure". Shortly after I discovered the forum which had like three or four people on it or something at the time.
LOL!

I used to play CSS a long time ago (but gave away my steam account), and last year I started playing nonsteam v34 CSS until virtually everyone had updated to OB. Decided to update as well, and a friend of mine introduced me to the servers. That's when I realised that I already had a steam account with CSS on it which I had completely forgotten about, hahaha.

RE: How did you find wL? - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 29 2011

There like no Aussie CSS server so I decided to join any random server with any ping. Then I joined wL pop maps #2 and the server was full. I didn't really mind. I've been playing for a year and I still remember the first map I played on pop maps 2, it was cs_office Wink. Though I miss those old players who were actually more skilled than the players now.

RE: How did you find wL? - ruplayer - Dec 29 2011

Naive is like a Sequoia tree, very old. It's funny, Bison made me admin, I thought he's a regular dude, for some reason I also thought I played with him on PGN servers. First admin I met on the server was Naive, I asked him who's the boss here, and he said Bison and Matt... I was like oh cool, I'm already friends with Bison=)

RE: How did you find wL? - Riser - Dec 29 2011

Played at SiX for a really long time. It shut down, I noticed many people(well, spartacus and vietcong) started playing at War-lords. So I started at pop maps, I noticed there were a lot of hackers and also the servers were full as hell. So I left it for a bit, then started playing again(because the reg on other servers where I get a 200 ping is shit). I then found the 24/7 office server. At first it was really empty, like 10 players a day. I even got banned by voteban, so thats how I found the forum and appealed my ban.

I started getting a few of my friends and a few of the SiX members to play here. Slowly more people from SiX started playing here(mahone, trapped, logos, nrlp and all those guys).

It's been fun Big Grin