(wL) Forums
Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. (/thread-5748.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - SpartanOnLSD - Jan 03 2012

joker8baller Wrote:No.

Bunnyhopping is an unintended outcome of the game physics. It's technically an exploit, and shouldn't be allowed. Allowing bunnyhopping would also pave way to script users and that's not something I'd like to see.

Agreed.

Bhop server? Might be popular. I would be down for giving it a try.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - ruplayer - Jan 03 2012

Do you guys really believe that we will get a server for bunnyhopping people, knowing that we didn't get 24/7 inferno and pistols only servers?

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - Knowpain - Jan 03 2012

As my silly memory card up here, sniper server is bhop enabled  ???

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - SpartanOnLSD - Jan 03 2012

ruplayer Wrote:Do you guys really believe that we will get a server for bunnyhopping people, knowing that we didn't get 24/7 inferno and pistols only servers?

Nope.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - Assassin - Jan 03 2012

joker8baller Wrote:No.

Bunnyhopping is an unintended outcome of the game physics. It's technically an exploit, and shouldn't be allowed. Allowing bunnyhopping would also pave way to script users and that's not something I'd like to see.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - silly - Jan 03 2012

ruplayer Wrote:Do you guys really believe that we will get a server for bunnyhopping people, knowing that we didn't get 24/7 inferno and pistols only servers?
Yeah maybe... I know that I would go on it quite a bit. Bhopping is probably more popular than you realise.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - RED7EAGLE - Jan 03 2012

actually i kinda disagree on enabling bhop on the servers because bunnyhopping is a skill you get after practicing alot and enabling it will cause a little bit of problems like peoples are gonna keep on bhoping all over the map and avoiding the objective...
but hey that's just my opinion.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - Joe Gotti - Jan 03 2012

there should be a sever fo bunny hopping but not bhop in every server it kills the fun because people who dont know how to bhop would just leave the server and find another.

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - i cri everytiem - Jan 03 2012

i would like to play csgo bcuz ppl cant bunny hop at all there...

RE: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote. - pTK - Jan 03 2012

Keep it enabled on minigames and snipers.  don't really care about other servers.  Buying only server us a waste of money. Theta a few or there already and the market is full. Economics say its a badchoice to add a bhop server. If you want to bhop you can do it on other servers.