(wL) Forums
People going too far about "stacking". - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: People going too far about "stacking". (/thread-6227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - leo - Feb 12 2012

chun Wrote:agreed, honestly i do stack here n there, cause sometimes im just chillin n not attempting to try at all. im just there to have fun. when i play serious though id like to help the losing team.

i think the better way to deal with it is just move people around as an admin to balance the teams cause we all know the autobalance in the servers r really terrible

To be honest, I hate it when people move me around. What happens is that the admins just move around the good players every map while everyone else just stays the same. I know when I was playing of ProjectFusion that they had an auto-balance mod that always moved the good players and I got shuffled around a ton when I had a good KDR. Was super annoying. :/

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - ruplayer - Feb 12 2012

leo Wrote:To be honest, I hate it when people move me around. What happens is that the admins just move around the good players every map while everyone else just stays the same.
lol who said you're good? you're like on the bottom of my "move around" list...

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - Spartacus - Feb 12 2012

CSS is cereal business.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - Assassin - Feb 12 2012

leo Wrote:To be honest, I hate it when people move me around. What happens is that the admins just move around the good players every map while everyone else just stays the same. I know when I was playing of ProjectFusion that they had an auto-balance mod that always moved the good players and I got shuffled around a ton when I had a good KDR. Was super annoying. :/
well you want to solve the team stack problem but you dont want to help solve he problem, if you want it solved then start from yourself then to others, if you dont want to get moved by an admin to make the game enjoyable for everyone then that will be just selfish not offense here.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - leo - Feb 12 2012

ruplayer Wrote:
leo Wrote:To be honest, I hate it when people move me around. What happens is that the admins just move around the good players every map while everyone else just stays the same.
lol who said you're good? you're like on the bottom of my "move around" list...

I didn't, but I'm not that bad. I was getting some really good scores on PF and was getting switched every couple of rounds was all I was saying. :/

Assassin Wrote:well you want to solve the team stack problem but you dont want to help solve he problem

It sounds like we need raise a middle class instead of shuffle around the tops and bottoms of the server (as much as I like to shuffle tops and bottoms Wink ).

The point I was trying to illustrate is that a way to curb stacking is to adjust the map list and the frequency at which unbalanced maps get voted for by default.

Assassin Wrote:if you want it solved then start from yourself then to others, if you dont want to get moved by an admin to make the game enjoyable for everyone then that will be just selfish not offense here.

Like I said, I don't really stack. I just play on the teams my friends are on. Regardless, I have fun so I stick around regardless. Other people seem to not have fun and hop to other servers. That starts impacting my fun some, so that's why I wanna balance the stacking a little bit by doing something that doesn't interfere with the players so much.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - _RemiX - Feb 12 2012

I think you all need to stop crying and play the fucking game. Who gives a flying fuck what team people play on. I personally play CT side 95% of all maps I cant stand T side. Cry and bitch to me all you will get is a "you mad bro?" Move me teams and i will go back. You all really need to spend less time moaning.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - Mr.Tea - Feb 12 2012

haha.  Stop crying and play the game.  It shouldn't matter what side you play.  "You mad bro?" 

Refer to prior admin abuse threads to "team-balancing" if u force back to other side.  At least it can provide a template for a post I see in your future.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - ruplayer - Feb 12 2012

Counter-Terrorist 0d 17:20:18h 80 times
Terrorist 0d 05:17:11h 37 times
Spectator 0d 00:10:11h 10 times

Stats for remix, not 95...

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - _RemiX - Feb 12 2012

ruplayer Wrote:Counter-Terrorist 0d 17:20:18h 80 times
Terrorist 0d 05:17:11h 37 times
Spectator 0d 00:10:11h 10 times

Stats for remix, not 95...

Point being, I play ct side more because it is what I enjoy. Last I checked thats why I play this game, to enjoy myself and shit on faces.

Mr.Tea Wrote:haha.  Stop crying and play the game.  It shouldn't matter what side you play.  "You mad bro?" 

Refer to prior admin abuse threads to "team-balancing" if u force back to other side.  At least it can provide a template for a post I see your in future.

As for this comment. I understand you're pissed that someone took your #1 spot but getting all pissy about it and crying about stacking wont change that. Actually the most I can see happen is people stop playing in this community because of your whiny ways. Last thing I want to deal with when I get home from work is a bunch of children crying about someone stacking a team. It is very annoying that I have to play with Voice_enable 0 because everyone mic spams about it. The only server that I can enable it is the Sniper server, now thats fucking pathetic.

Now as for your threat towards me. If you honestly would ban someone for playing on a "stacked" team then just get it over with now. Epenis means jack shit to me your words are worthless without action.

I really was not trying to come off as an asshole on my original post. The way I feel is that I have a woman to bitch at me I dont need people in a game doing it also. This shit is my escape.

RE: People going too far about "stacking". - Mr.Tea - Feb 12 2012

Wow, remix.  I could care less about being #1 or #2.  I don't think I'm the second best player on the server.    I have 29days of playing time.  What do u expect?  The rankings benefit people that play more.

I only really call out people; if they talk shit or I know them. This whole post is directed at 10 fragment sentences calling one person out.  Part of it was poking fun.  Then people get their feelings hurt.  It nice to have the banter when you are dead.  Its even nicer when they start joining the harder side or attempt to balance things on their own.  That is what I tried to do pre-admin and that is what a lot of my friends here try to do. 

No threat to you.  Your talking out your ass, now. 

When teams are balanced it is because a one team is rolling the other team.  Usually with 7 or more players left alive at the end of the round.  The top fragger is switched to the losing team.  If there is no change to final outcome then another top fragger is switched.  This process is done until the rounds are closer and it is no longer a blow out.  If you ignore an admin and try to take "a stand."  Don't be surprised if you are kicked/1-day banned.

Don't know why your panties are getting balled up because I didn't expect this from you.  Especially, since SiX days I don't remember you stacking there, but then again you don't really play much here.  I try to play to have fun.  I always try to make things fair.  Too bad we don't have an aggressive team balancing mod or disable team select.  IF you can't play the hard side a few times.  What is the point of playing?  You would probably enjoy going to a elementary school playground and do a pick-up game to totally annihilated some 7 year olds.