(wL) Forums
Mahyar, change your title. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Mahyar, change your title. (/thread-6735.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - BaNaNaMaN - Apr 07 2012

henry Wrote:I don't see what the big deal is here, what would you guys do if someone that came up with Angry Animals along time ago and said you can't use it here(who knows it probably did exist at one point for a week or 2), what would you guys do then? It's like my personal text, says "fuck off " does that mean I can't use because other people say it / use it....?
Then we wouldn't use it here? Duh.
Thing is , he even tried to join Night Watch.

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - Cortex - Apr 07 2012

haha yea i thought he was in angry animals for a second there before i really realized who it was  xD

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - joker8baller - Apr 08 2012

henry Wrote:I don't see what the big deal is here, what would you guys do if someone that came up with Angry Animals along time ago and said you can't use it here(who knows it probably did exist at one point for a week or 2), what would you guys do then? It's like my personal text, says "fuck off " does that mean I can't use because other people say it / use it....?
He's not an official member of AngryAnimals and by representing himself as one, it could potentially bring potential negative blowback upon AngryAnimals.

It's like how you can't impersonate a federal agent/officer.

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - Cortex - Apr 08 2012

i remember when i started playing source again last year it was nothing but angry animals on this server..and they pwn

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - Spartacus - Apr 08 2012

Cortex Wrote:i remember when i started playing source again last year it was nothing but angry animals on this server..and they pwn

i don't mean to be a hater, but they stacked.

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - Cortex - Apr 08 2012

Spartacus Wrote:
Cortex Wrote:i remember when i started playing source again last year it was nothing but angry animals on this server..and they pwn

well there are certain individuals in angry animals that are really good by themselves...not all of course but a few

Spartacus Wrote:

Not really. Most of us press rando.

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - Spartacus - Apr 08 2012

joker8baller Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Not the AA now, but I was in a pub with a group of them last year (you weren't in the game at that time Bro). There was gnarcandy and a few others(only remembered gnar for some reason). had 10 of them in the same team and they were dominating the other team. So once they thought the game was stacked, the AA admin at the time shifted the whole AA team (10 of them) to the opposite team.

That was a year ago and I sucked balls at that time.

That's when someone started inviting a buncha rando's and the older guys moved on with their lives tho.

The original AA before it died had a different purpose.

RE: Mahyar, change your title. - BaNaNaMaN - Apr 08 2012

LagAvenger = Best player Wink with Lil' bean second. I can still remember Sammythebull, this dude that starts with h, can't spell it though. And few more.

Spartacus Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

Not the AA now, but I was in a pub with a group of them last year (you weren't in the game at that time Bro). There was gnarcandy and a few others(only remembered gnar for some reason). had 10 of them in the same team and they were dominating the other team. So once they thought the game was stacked, the AA admin at the time shifted the whole AA team (10 of them) to the opposite team.

That was a year ago and I sucked balls at that time.
Because gnarcandy was female?