(wL) Forums
Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) (/thread-6749.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Apr 09 2012

Yuuki <3' Wrote:i suck at CSS

Good luck.

&

Wow, that's my clan tag you stealer Sad

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 09 2012

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
Yuuki <3' Wrote:i suck at CSS

Good luck.

&

Wow, that's my clan tag you stealer Sad

LOL, haha thx CAS, talk on the mic more

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 25 2012

i thought i really wouldnt care, but... today, at exactly 12:12, which is now, there was a guy named "faggot" (http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/580601)
this guy mic spamming for a hour and still going on.
no admin was on, or answering me.
although there was a recent boost on war lords admins, i still don't think there is enough admin for MG server who actually "play" as long as izzie or me.
so, i have reconsidered to be an admin, just for MG server. i really hate these mic spammers. i told them to be quiet for about 10 times.
i also told him to not to !block for no apparent reason. he blocks a LOT
his spray is just... disgusting, abominable. i cannot look at it.
he screams at the mic. i could not hear my enemies' footsteps or reloading sound therefore proper gameplay was impossible to achieve.
there were many instances like this. This is why i want to become admin.
there are usually no admins on the server even tho there are lots of admin. i try to voteban him, or at least votekick, but it requires 14 votes, and there are 16 people playing.
please reconsider me, for admin. thanks.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - i cri everytiem - Apr 25 2012

I have things to do, I have school to go.. I'm most of the time on, as I wrote im my admin app. 3pm - 11pm (my time) also, dont make reports in your admin app and then make another thread.

We need a  mod here!

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Yuuki <3 - Apr 25 2012

DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I have things to do, I have school to go.. I'm most of the time on, as I wrote im my admin app. 3pm - 11pm (my time) also, dont make reports in your admin app and then make another thread.

We need a  mod here!
i made another ban appeal, but thanks for advice anyway Smile
and drunk... change your in-game name to something we wouldnt guess it's drunk. Your name is too obvious when you change your name. put something like, bruss.ru.org and nobody will suspect you. and stop telling me that i blew your cover >.<

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - i cri everytiem - Apr 25 2012

Yuuki <3' Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:I have things to do, I have school to go.. I'm most of the time on, as I wrote im my admin app. 3pm - 11pm (my time) also, dont make reports in your admin app and then make another thread.

We need a  mod here!
i made another ban appeal, but thanks for advice anyway Smile
and drunk... change your in-game name to something we wouldnt guess it's drunk. Your name is too obvious when you change your name. put something like, bruss.ru.org and nobody will suspect you. and stop telling me that i blew your cover >.<
thats not for you to recognize it, thats been my name lately.. thats all, but some dont know who i am.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep - Apr 25 2012

(Pretty much off-topics but w.e, had to say it: well, i am really busy with life and school right now, and probably will till the rest of the school year ( june 23rd ) i try to come the more possible, but i also have A LOT of problems with my laptop, but i know my dad will be REALLY pissed at me if i tell him that my laptop has problems so i'm trying to keep it one more year like that then i'll tell him. ( some problems i have : it says there is a failure in my hard disk, my laptop takes 30 minutes to an hour to open, sometimes my mouse doesn't work, sometimes i have no sound and more..... ) and i'm moving house the day i'm finishing school, moving to somewhere kinda far from my current house, at a place where i don't know anyone, don't even know what the street is like i'm going somewhere totally unknown, new school next year, and more..., gotta pack stuffs so it cost less when going to be moving house.... so yeah, pretty very hard to play :/ anyway expect me to be FULLY back playing 24/7 somewhere near the 28 june.

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - mar_heave - Apr 26 2012

good luck yuuki but what's your ingame name?

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - -[ex]iSpy- - May 10 2012

***************************************************************************************************

Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

***************************************************************************************************

[Image: manmagnifyingglass.jpg]

RE: Admin for yuuki in MG (again...) - -[ex]iSpy- - May 22 2012

-DENIED-

It is not currently in our best interest to add you to our staff.

CLOSED