(wL) Forums
Office Slots Extendtion - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Office Slots Extendtion (/thread-6977.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - Riser - Apr 26 2012

I doubt people are actually willing to move from Office #1 to #2 just like that..

Even if #1 gets full, they wouldn't join #2 because there wouldn't be people on it unless they themselves start populating it but they wouldn't want to waste their time doing that. They just wanna have fun playing on a populated server.

I suggest just making is 60 slots and seeing how it goes.

---

Polls:
[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)
[SM] The answer to Make Office 60 slots is: Yes!
Got like 7 wuuut votes, 1 no vote and the rest were yes. More to come. It was 20/40 at that time.

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - Hostage - Apr 26 2012

Riser` Wrote:I doubt people are actually willing to move from Office #1 to #2 just like that..

Even if #1 gets full, they wouldn't join #2 because there wouldn't be people on it unless they themselves start populating it but they wouldn't want to waste their time doing that. They just wanna have fun playing on a populated server.

I suggest just making is 60 slots and seeing how it goes.
yea,you're completely right! but also 60 slots would be very crowded... Imagine 30 to 30?
Wow...  :-X

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - BRABUS - Apr 27 2012

32 should be good enough for office.
The map is too small for over 32.

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - ceddeeoo - Apr 27 2012

Wait so you guys want to decrease the slots from 40 to 32 ? Why's that ?

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - M. Bison - Apr 27 2012

The map has short small corridors which are excellent for p90 rushing. They're afraid of what 64 players p90 rushing would look like. I can't even imagine the carnage and chaos of such an event. On the plus side, I'm sure rounds would be insanely short and awpers wouldn't possibly last too long. :o

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - moose - Apr 27 2012

If there is an increase in slots (I'm happy either way), should there be a limit on P90's? And keep the limit on auto snipers as it is

M. Bison Wrote:The map has short small corridors which are excellent for p90 rushing. They're afraid of what 64 players p90 rushing would look like. I can't even imagine the carnage and chaos of such an event. On the plus side, I'm sure rounds would be insanely short and awpers wouldn't possibly last too long. :o

Well as mentioned earlier in the thread, I do believe 64 would be quite excessive. However, the server is clearly very popular and often full, so an increase to 50 would simply add 5 people per team, which would not make much difference in the current gameplay IMO.

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - Spartacus - Apr 27 2012

ceddeeoo Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:The map has short small corridors which are excellent for p90 rushing. They're afraid of what 64 players p90 rushing would look like. I can't even imagine the carnage and chaos of such an event. On the plus side, I'm sure rounds would be insanely short and awpers wouldn't possibly last too long. :o

Well as mentioned earlier in the thread, I do believe 64 would be quite excessive. However, the server is clearly very popular and often full, so an increase to 50 would simply add 5 people per team, which would not make much difference in the current gameplay IMO.

Create another office server? With bhop enabled? :Smile

eh another office server at 40 slots would be 80 total and it'd reckon the 2nd would just sit completely empty most of the time...

and bhop is enabled in office.

RE: Office Slots Extendtion - i cri everytiem - Apr 27 2012

ceddeeoo Wrote:eh another office server at 40 slots would be 80 total and it'd reckon the 2nd would just sit completely empty most of the time...

and bhop is enabled in office.
2 of 32 then?