(wL) Forums
Denied Admin Applicant - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Denied Admin Applicant (/thread-7574.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - i cri everytiem - Jun 15 2012

Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

EDIT: If you have explanation for that, It better not be "I pressed the voice-chat key by accident"

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - Fuzzy Izzie - Jun 15 2012

Haha. lol. I probably need to get on popular maps more. :-X

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - Russian - Jun 15 2012

Good luck man.

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - Masterful1 - Jun 16 2012

Re: Admin Applicant

Kikko Wrote:Please post a demo of a time I have EVER spammed music on my mic, or ever spammed the mic with anything. 
I haven't seen anyone else complain or post anything against me until I apply.

I want to clarify something.  It's not that I don't like Kikko.  He's normally a pretty mellow player and funny to listen to with some of his comments, and he normally doesn't go overboard.  I keep videos of this kind of thing on several players, because at the time it annoys the crap outta me when mic spamming of this nature happens.  I don't post many of the videos, because I don't like to just call people out on crap until they deny doing it in the first place (case in point, here).  I like playing with Kikko, he's a good player.  I just don't like music spamming over the mic.  AND, in this case, he was less than honest about what he has a history of doing.  I simply brought that to light.  I'm not flaming him, I'm just saying that I don't think he would make a good admin.  I know my voice doesn't count for much, since I'm not an admin, but I like to keep it honest, if at all possible.

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - Kikko - Jun 16 2012

"Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

EDIT: If you have explanation for that, It better not be "I pressed the voice-chat key by accident"
« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:06 PM by ☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ »"

-If you listen closely, I actually cut out that part. But good try.

Materful, definitely respectful and I respect that.  Haha good catch, I didnt remember that til now, I did play that one song due to everyone's comment about a song called "betta have ma money", but I dont believe it was for that long at all, or that I do it that often, sorry to annoy you. Obviously this behavior can be changed if I am representing wL as being an admin.  As others have said, I am a pretty mellow player and often dont say much at all. 

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - i cri everytiem - Jun 16 2012

Kikko Wrote:"Haha, Nice catch EZ, by the way, isn't around 0:10 the singer cussing "Nigger"?

« Last Edit: Today at 01:51:06 PM by ☾☼☠♬✝ ✌ ⌨ ❣ »"

-If you listen closely, I actually cut out that part. But good try.
Hmm, I actually can hear everything, not cutting found of my part. Anyways, just dont do these silly stuff again and Good Luck.

RE: Admin Applicant [DENIED] - derpina1991 - Jun 16 2012

goood luck kirko . u seem to be a fair admin. =)