(wL) Forums
Bye Bye - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Bye Bye (/thread-8022.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Bye Bye - Assassin - Jul 21 2012

Tiffany <3, post: 68800, member: 14826' Wrote:haha its ok. I made them with xtra luvvvveeee (;

srry got priorities. Young one, u must continue the train without me.

To dk and jaycat, i wanna focus on my studies.
Every time i eat those wonderful cookies of yours i will remember you ;(

RE: Bye Bye - Tiffany <3 - Jul 21 2012

Assassin, post: 68806, member: 2398 Wrote:Every time i eat those wonderful cookies of yours i will remember you ;(

o thats nice Wink

Fuzzy Izzie, post: 68804, member: 9457 Wrote:I know where you're coming from and wish you the best, but...damn...office is gonna miss you insanely. Seriously good times gaming with ya bunny...this fuzzy won't cry...
no...he...must...not.
awwwww dont cry.... Ur... Gonna.... Make me... CRYYY );

RE: Bye Bye - KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® - Jul 21 2012

Adios!

RE: Bye Bye - Neo//._. - Jul 21 2012

Eternal, post: 68779, member: 478 Wrote:Who are you?

Anyways, cya.
You probably never met her because she always goes on the mg server.On to topic Good luck in school,hope you come back to visit all of us.

RE: Bye Bye - Tiffany <3 - Jul 22 2012

Well, plane is bout to take off.ive realizd that i could prob stay and play with u guys a little while longer Smile)))
so assassin, gimme back my kookies and fuzzy, stop crying LOL

RE: Bye Bye - i cri everytiem - Jul 22 2012

Safe trip, Good Luck on the rest Smile

RE: Bye Bye - joker8baller - Jul 22 2012

Tiffany <3, post: 68800, member: 14826' Wrote:haha its ok. I made them with xtra luvvvveeee (;

srry got priorities. Young one, u must continue the train without me.

To dk and jaycat, i wanna focus on my studies.
Haven't met you, but don't rule out coming back entirely. Coming from a recent graduate, college/University is a ton of work, but it's still a ton of fun, and you'll have free time if you really want it. Number one rule is not to kill yourself over it, it's a big change, and it'll take some time to adjust to it, but once you're in the zone, you're set to go.

I quit a lot during school, especially during Midterms & Finals, but I still set aside time to game just to get my mind off things, and it helps a lot. I lead a pretty active life outside of War-Lords/CSS (3 jobs, Fraternities, and just hanging out with my friends), but I'm still around because it means something to me.

Good luck with college. It's a great step in anyone's life and it's what you make of it. It's scary to be graduated, but remember, don't burn out... It's hard to get back into it once you drift out.

RE: Bye Bye - Assassin - Jul 22 2012

Tiffany <3, post: 68910, member: 14826' Wrote:Well, plane is bout to take off.ive realizd that i could prob stay and play with u guys a little while longer Smile)))
so assassin, gimme back my kookies and fuzzy, stop crying LOL
LOL since Im too happy you will stay around I will let you have them back Big Grin

RE: Bye Bye - silly - Jul 22 2012

Cya tiffany, you're awesome Wink

RE: Bye Bye - Moriarty - Jul 22 2012

This thread did not mean to be gay.

edit: or did it?