(wL) Forums
(Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Flame or Admire (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs (/thread-8602.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - pooterking69420 - Sep 07 2012

Lieteniet Josh, You should honestly mind yur bussinness in other threads. This thread was due to me and a couple players talking about how it is unfair. Funny how you say i suck, do i really i sit there for the whole time and play my game for my 2-3hrs periods not leave everyround to save my score from being -1 death or some bullshit. Maybe you should go back to runescape were people actually like you. And let the big boys play there games and have rules. Cause your one immature bitch.

And for mods and admins. If i were to demo a game of some of them you will relize when i get home from work today ill make a 30 min long video and you can see how people disconnect about 30-50 times in that 30 mins to save there score. Its a game you win some you loose some don't be a greedy winner. Otherwise when i start doing it to contridict people, Then it will be a problem so i am creating this now.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - i cri everytiem - Sep 07 2012

MG = Mini-Games, Kids who cant take a pub or nothing serious usually are its players. I was an admin there, I know what you're talking about. I think that server has other "Important issues" to be taken care of, dont you think??

A good example is from here. Even admins are raging from the server, lately it became a huge mess that no-one can take it under control anymore, people saying bs to everyone/admins, TK'ers, Spammers, Griefers, etc.. The thing admins say (Not saying names Wink) is "When I cant take control of the situation, I just leave". I do understand this kind of reaction from them because 10 mins on that server I get headache and feel like its an "Uncontrollable server".

[Image: fuk-everything-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f...3-1392.gif]
George Of The Jungle, post: 74636, member: 3094 Wrote:I ragequit every 10 minutes. I throw my keyboard, mouse and speakers against the wall. Then I slap my girlfriend around.
Slap yourself for going there..

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - Assassin - Sep 07 2012

George Of The Jungle, post: 74636, member: 3094 Wrote:I ragequit every 10 minutes. I throw my keyboard, mouse and speakers against the wall. Then I slap my girlfriend around.
After I'm calmed down, I plug my keyboard, mouse and speakers back in. Ten minutes later, I do it all over again.

So no to this proposal, I would be banned all the time.
LIES George she told me everything, dont hide it are you sure its not the other way around when you go to slap her she slaps you Rolleyes

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - Lieutenant Josh - Sep 07 2012

pooterking69420, post: 74659, member: 6134 Wrote:Lieteniet Josh, You should honestly mind yur bussinness in other threads. This thread was due to me and a couple players talking about how it is unfair. Funny how you say i suck, do i really i sit there for the whole time and play my game for my 2-3hrs periods not leave everyround to save my score from being -1 death or some bullshit. Maybe you should go back to runescape were people actually like you. And let the big boys play there games and have rules. Cause your one immature bitch.

And for mods and admins. If i were to demo a game of some of them you will relize when i get home from work today ill make a 30 min long video and you can see how people disconnect about 30-50 times in that 30 mins to save there score. Its a game you win some you loose some don't be a greedy winner. Otherwise when i start doing it to contridict people, Then it will be a problem so i am creating this now.
One learn to spell and work on that grammar kid. Two nobody gives a fuck, thats not a bannable offense period on our servers, stop whining about it, stop whining about the tards on the MG and if it really bothers you that much PLAY ON A DIFFERENT SERVER!!! Goddamnit. DK is right the Mg server is chaos nowadays which is why i dont play on it anymore, nobody wants to hear a good for nothing kid cry every day about how ppl are violating the rules and constantly making threads to get those players banned. Our servers have our procedures, if you can't follow them and you dont like what you see on them, then play somewhere else, you dont have to play on wL you know.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - George Of The Jungle - Sep 07 2012

Assassin, post: 74663, member: 2398 Wrote:LIES George she told me everything, dont hide it are you sure its not the other way around when you go to slap her she slaps you Rolleyes

It's true, she scares me. :oops:

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - James` - Sep 07 2012

Lieutenant Josh, post: 74667, member: 946 Wrote:One learn to spell and work on that grammar kid. Two nobody gives a fuck, thats not a bannable offense period on our servers, stop whining about it, stop whining about the tards on the MG and if it really bothers you that much PLAY ON A DIFFERENT SERVER!!! Goddamnit. DK is right the Mg server is chaos nowadays which is why i dont play on it anymore, nobody wants to hear a good for nothing kid cry every day about how ppl are violating the rules and constantly making threads to get those players banned. Our servers have our procedures, if you can't follow them and you dont like what you see on them, then play somewhere else, you dont have to play on wL you know.

I thought it was the intent of the community to get people ON wL servers not off them. Your rude indirect is quite irrelevant to the fact that he wants people to take notice of what is happening in the server and hoping someone would stop it. Moreover when did this become "our" server? "Our" community? We hold no right to be in this community, it is a privilege exposed on us by bison. So don't talk all high and mighty like you know shit. Stop trying to push people out and solve the solution, and if you aren't in a place of power to do so than that really speaks about your character now doesn't it? It shows us either how little you care about the community to actually achieve a higher status or the fact that you may have offenses against you keeping you from doing so. And thus any effort you have in shit talking is null and void.

As per stacking points. It is a mini-game server. What is the point in having a top10 rank if your not having fun doing it? Yes there a select few like me who make games a serious endeavor and therefore I enjoy being one of the best but not many people are like that. It's one thing to suicide on an mini-games server but who gives a fuck about reconnecting? It holds no weight. There are a variety of reasons people may be in and out of a server rapidly. My game used to crash all the time and I would be in and out. I have to eat sooner or later. Chores don't do themselves. My thought is why would I spectate when that is occupying a space some other players could be enjoying themselves in.

The argument has no validity to begin with. But it shows peoples character as to who thinks this is relevant or not. Most would just sit back and read and go "meh" not bothering to comment. You also have those who comment about similar experiences but don't hold as much of a grudge towards it such as DK, George, Eternal, or Yuuki. Than you have those that take time out of there day to go on ranting about something unnecessary much like Josh.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - i cri everytiem - Sep 07 2012

James`, post: 74672, member: 15260 Wrote:Moreover when did this become "our" server? "Our" community? We hold no right to be in this community, it is a privilege exposed on us by bison. So don't talk all high and mighty like you know shit.

Well, technically we do. We play here, we help the community to grow, we have fun in this "community". Do we hold any rights on it? NO, we don't but if it's not "Our Community", then roots should lock them servers and play by themselves.

James`, post: 74672, member: 15260 Wrote:The argument has no validity to begin with. But it shows peoples character as to who thinks this is relevant or not. Most would just sit back and read and go "meh" not bothering to comment. You also have those who comment about similar experiences but don't hold as much of a grudge towards it such as DK, George, Eternal, or Yuuki. Than you have those that take time out of there day to go on ranting about something unnecessary much like Josh.
We dont hold any grudge, but we actually worry a lot about it. And we dont go "meh", if we gotta speak up, we just do and f*ck others.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - Lieutenant Josh - Sep 07 2012

James`, post: 74672, member: 15260 Wrote:I thought it was the intent of the community to get people ON wL servers not off them. Your rude indirect is quite irrelevant to the fact that he wants people to take notice of what is happening in the server and hoping someone would stop it. Moreover when did this become "our" server? "Our" community? We hold no right to be in this community, it is a privilege exposed on us by bison. So don't talk all high and mighty like you know shit. Stop trying to push people out and solve the solution, and if you aren't in a place of power to do so than that really speaks about your character now doesn't it? It shows us either how little you care about the community to actually achieve a higher status or the fact that you may have offenses against you keeping you from doing so. And thus any effort you have in shit talking is null and void.

As per stacking points. It is a mini-game server. What is the point in having a top10 rank if your not having fun doing it? Yes there a select few like me who make games a serious endeavor and therefore I enjoy being one of the best but not many people are like that. It's one thing to suicide on an mini-games server but who gives a fuck about reconnecting? It holds no weight. There are a variety of reasons people may be in and out of a server rapidly. My game used to crash all the time and I would be in and out. I have to eat sooner or later. Chores don't do themselves. My thought is why would I spectate when that is occupying a space some other players could be enjoying themselves in.

The argument has no validity to begin with. But it shows peoples character as to who thinks this is relevant or not. Most would just sit back and read and go "meh" not bothering to comment. You also have those who comment about similar experiences but don't hold as much of a grudge towards it such as DK, George, Eternal, or Yuuki. Than you have those that take time out of there day to go on ranting about something unnecessary much like Josh.
Im telling pooter to shut up and quit whining because most of us are sick of his constant making of threads to get ppl banned, as well as his complaining about virtually everything, this is a stupid thread to begin with because how is it an issue?I basically told him that if he doesn't like what he sees, then he shouldn't play here, nobody really minded getting ppl who spammed or hacked banned, but this is a stupid thing to even try to get the admins to do something about. It is unequivocal that any admin will warn ppl about reconnecting to preserve their points, they simply won't do it, never have, and probably never will. Not saying we don't want this guy in our community, just saying that he has the free choice to,or not to, play here. That we don't need to hear or read everytime something goes wrong on our servers, especially because our admins are actually really good and most of our players have good integrity. If you as the player don't like our servers, then Dont play here, its freackin common sense. Im just royally fed up with seeing everyday i get on the forum, a thread about "mute request" or "ban this guy for...." or a stupid thread like this! Also if nobody tells this stupid kid to shut up and quit complaining about everything, then no one will. Ive told him time an again, a last resort is to make a thread asking for someone to banned, he doesnt listen, he asks for an adminship, but he'd probably ban ppl for having a nice personality and talking on the mic a little much. I dont need your criticism James, i just explained my reasons behind replying to this stupid thread, i dont think you've been here long enough to exactly be able to judge the character of anyone dude, you dont know any of the four ppl u mentioned okay, ive known them all id say for about a year now ive played alongside all of them numerous times, even i don't judge them but u basically just did as an example to making me look worse, when really if u actually read my comments that theyre pretty to the point.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - pooterking69420 - Sep 07 2012

Josh can i explain something clear as fucking English to you, Your the only one who comes on my threads and bitch other than the kid who is doing it on the Mg server. The reason i do post all this is because its not a server its a shit show. I want admin to clean up the server and let the players have fun and not be bossed around by nobody's like you. If your so god like and manly and the best man. Learn how to ignore me on this Forums seems like i know more then you. And grammer wise i dont give to shits this is not a Job interview im relaxing doing what i want. I be professional 12hrs a day 6 days a week working. So like i said grow a set of fucking testicle and if you understand what that is its your fucking nuts. I do not care what you have to say on my threads this was based for admins, and mods, and people who play Mg server to read and post there insite's on it. Mostly the reason your bitching is because you are 1 of these panzy who disconnect every spree and spam the mic and spam the shoutbox on the forums. If you got something to say about me there is a time and a place to do it. Here ill hold your hand and show you, http://war-lords.net/forums/flame-or-admire.33/ there you go little boy rant and rave all you want. But in the end i dont GIVE A FUCK. I care about competitive fair gaming. I can not wait till you get a life and do not sit on your computer chair 16hrs a day masturbating and playing css.

Double post

And josh the forums were made for a reason, for player to come and post there thoughts. Make you should look into a different clan server because your the whiner about everything that happens in the Clan forums.

RE: (Mg) For those who hate disconnecting noobs - Eternal - Sep 07 2012

Quote:You also have those who comment about similar experiences but don't hold as much of a grudge towards it such as DK, George, Eternal, or Yuuki.

I don't hold grudges, I just delete your posts and feel good about myself... (Sarcasm for the cereal people.)

Quote: I can not wait till you get a life and do not sit on your computer chair 16hrs a day masturbating and playing css.
Masturbating and gaming 16 hours a day... I thought my 12 was good enough. ;(