(wL) Forums
[Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] (/thread-9030.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Lieutenant Josh - Oct 30 2012

Problem? Hey if you aren't teleporting across the map than i have no problem, maybe its just your rates or something.
Come to think of it, why isn't this plugin in the Dm, i've been seeing laggers all day there.
I think it shouldn't be in the mg, lagging isn't really a problem as most of the maps there aren't really maps where u have to kill the opposing team, i think warmcup is the only one and the tower map but its mostly deathruns and puzzle maps.
I have a problem when it becomes unfair to opposing players to try and hit a guy who teleports in front of them and kills them while shooting away from them.
Mg yeah that seems annoying because u mostly aren't only killing the other team, but in the classic popular maps 2 servers and the dm, and the office and dust2 24/7 servers yeah the plugin should be there, nobody likes trying to hit the guy with 500 latency who skips everywhere, nor do people like hunting down the generic nonsteam.ro twads that don't attempt the map objective(we've had a number of those in the pop maps lately who also have high latencies and lag everywhere).

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE - Oct 30 2012

Raptor@, post: 78574, member: 1612 Wrote:I would suggest that you remove that annoying plug in
Because i get this in minigame only
On other server i do not have this problem
All of us are complaining about that damn idiot who recently put this shit on this server...Sad

I think this plugin was installed before and was apparently removed.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Lieutenant Josh - Oct 30 2012

Yep, thats what i noticed too.

How about instead of the plugin activating for ppl who go below 60 fps, instead have it activate for those really extreme cases only, you know the people that get like 40 fps or 30 fps and less.

Wheres a down arrow when u want one, but yeah thats my point, i think only the most extreme cases should be getting this kind of warning, if u have a decent 60-100 fps you should'nt have a problem with playing on our servers, its that guy with shitty connection and 20fps that i don't like trying to kill.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - cucubelu - Oct 30 2012

Just received my first message yesterday. For some reason the choke registration on server side is higher than on client side. Funny enough when it was one of the most lag free hours of the server.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - M. Bison - Oct 31 2012

You're getting choke because your "rate" is set too low. I'll boost the minimum rate and increase the choke limit.

Double post

Lieutenant Josh, post: 78581, member: 946 Wrote:Come to think of it, why isn't this plugin in the Dm, i've been seeing laggers all day there.
There's 8 checks on choke which are spaced 15 seconds apart. That means they won't be kicked for a full 2 minutes.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Lieutenant Josh - Oct 31 2012

Ah, guess my new internet connection is just that good that i haven't gotten one. Well at least now laggers will be alerted thanks bison, been waiting for it to be readded for a while now.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Raptor@ - Oct 31 2012

M. Bison, post: 78604, member: 359 Wrote:You're getting choke because your "rate" is set too low. I'll boost the minimum rate and increase the choke limit.

Double post

There's 8 checks on choke which are spaced 15 seconds apart. That means they won't be kicked for a full 2 minutes.
i wish that plug in should be removed at the earliest
There is no fun playing only for 2 minutes only
Also i use this net_graph 3
Even my fps above 60 it shows me this problem...
Please do something about it
All of us are complaining about it
Also i would like to add that on some maps
Fps drop till 30 fps when 25 players or above [mg_break_it]
black screen after 8 - 10 minutes, physics just glitched every time [ mg_break_o_box_v4]

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - M. Bison - Oct 31 2012

I'm going to disable those checks on MiniGame. The maps can be problematic.

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE - Oct 31 2012

hmm whats the rates of wl? mine is 35000..

RE: [Network Tools] Warning, you've failed check 1 for Choke. [CLOSED] - Matt - Oct 31 2012

If you are playing on Pop Maps when it is full 35000 is too low. 35000 is roughly 35KB/s. I have mine set to 100000, but thats only so it doesn't hog my bandwidth.