(wL) Forums
whatsss wrong with the servers? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: whatsss wrong with the servers? (/thread-1098.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - xFerior - Apr 16 2011

Hold on, you need to explain more. When does this error occur, when you try to update, when you try to join a server, when you install CS:S?

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - BARCODE - Apr 16 2011

Sir try to run it as administrator (installing & running the game), maybe it can help..i have also downloaded that and it never gave me problem..

Hope it can help.. Thanks..

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - iArvee - Apr 16 2011

He's running Windows XP, so that wouldn't be a problem, Barcode. Wink

Anyways, skrappy after installing that, don't use those patches but use mine instead. I uploaded them on the TeamSpeak server. They are patches up to V30 then try the one that M. Bison posted for V31

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - Anonymous - Apr 16 2011

1)Do you know how to solve voice chat problem? game is so boring without people talking shit etc. Almost don't play it now=( Damn update...

2)Also sometimes It's so laggy, every 10-15 sec 1 -2 sec freezes, My laptop is running GTA4 maxed, I pay for 10mb/sec internet, and shit's still lagging....

Thanks.

ruplayer Wrote:1)Do you know how to solve voice chat problem? game is so boring without people talking ***t etc. Almost don't play it now=( Damn update...

2)Also sometimes It's so laggy, every 10-15 sec 1 -2 sec freezes, My laptop is running GTA4 maxed, I pay for 10mb/sec internet, and ***t's still lagging....

Thanks.

1. I've read on cs.rin.ru that other people are having that problem too. It's either a problem with the patch (non-steam) or with the update itself (from valve).  No more Rawket Lawnchair for now.

iArvee Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:1)Do you know how to solve voice chat problem? game is so boring without people talking ***t etc. Almost don't play it now=( Damn update...

2)Also sometimes It's so laggy, every 10-15 sec 1 -2 sec freezes, My laptop is running GTA4 maxed, I pay for 10mb/sec internet, and ***t's still lagging....

Thanks.

1. I've read on cs.rin.ru that other people are having that problem too. It's either a problem with the patch (non-steam) or with the update itself (from valve).  No more Rawket Lawnchair for now.

Reports of people with steam having the same problem. Valve must have screwed up.

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - Anonymous - Apr 16 2011

wow, thanks xFerior, I was gonna order one from amazon and wait, but now idk what to do=) 

Maybe there is some config file that i need to delete and start everything over? voice_enable 1 not working, but maybe something else, cuz i clearly see little box saying somebody using mic, but i don't hear them.

ruplayer Wrote:wow, thanks xFerior, I was gonna order one from amazon and wait, but now idk what to do=) 

Maybe there is some config file that i need to delete and start everything over? voice_enable 1 not working, but maybe something else, cuz i clearly see little box saying somebody using mic, but i don't hear them.

Maybe they're trying to talk or talking without knowing others can't hear them.

Another patch has been released. http://war-lords.net/cs-server-news/css ... nd-update/

RE: whatsss wrong with the servers? - The Witch King - Apr 16 2011

I have not noticed any bugs fixed, at least the ones that i noticed which were

1. I can't change my spray and css crashes
2. One of the T skins is completely white (kinda good if im on ct Smile )
3. Still No Mic Sad which means i can't talk ***t to ruplayer Sad
Main 3 i have noticed