(wL) Forums
what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) (/thread-4866.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - MindHACKer - Nov 11 2011

Dude not even santa claus has all of these lol

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Knowpain - Nov 11 2011

Well :

[Image: sbwvh9gnjr67vg10mxr.jpg]

[Image: wpdu9xkt49vysxldbhp7.jpg]

[Image: hejg18ghdczz3supk4kk.jpg]

[Image: axuenxpcziapgyrvdaj.jpg]

[Image: vc0ibgh34sbju2vw8et.jpg]

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - MindHACKer - Nov 11 2011

Knowpain Wrote:Well :

If its true.
Dude i just love you, ur so god damn funny lol

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Knowpain - Nov 11 2011

Just a small wish............NO LAG playing css.

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Anonymous - Nov 11 2011

I want 5 mil bucks and a choppa, if you don't make it true I'll go visit some local store with this wish and 9mm argument.

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - BaNaNaMaN - Nov 11 2011

Knowpain Wrote:Just a small wish............NO LAG playing css.
Go get a life?!
-------------------------------------------
My true wish is some peace and quiet and 2billion dollars so I can get a cool mansion...as long as the house is bigger than the queen in England.

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Assassin - Nov 11 2011

i think you can get it all except this, thats the hardest thing ever :/

Assassin Wrote:

Dude trust me its just a fake with a fake smile, take off all of her make up, and see her in person, & u'll definitely change your mind.

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - silly - Nov 11 2011

MindHACKer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:

Dude trust me its just a fake with a fake smile, take off all of her make up, and see her in person, & u'll definitely change your mind.
Why, have you met her like that?

RE: what do you want for Christmas? (don't have to be christian to get presents) - Matt - Nov 11 2011

I buy everything I want!