(wL) Forums
HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? (/thread-4889.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Knowpain - Nov 12 2011

Talk to them like "No games, No Homework".

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Spartacus - Nov 12 2011

Knowpain Wrote:Talk to them like "No games, No Homework".
he's 26 years old.

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Knowpain - Nov 12 2011

No games, no life.............

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Joe Gotti - Dec 02 2011

FALCON Wrote:Gentlemen., 
                Only those who truly have the passion towards this game understands this. I am being mentally harassed, mocked, embarrassed by my parents for playing CSS. I am 26 years old. I work 11 hours a day. - 9AM to 8 PM.
I play wL from 9PM to 2 AM. have hardly 5 hours of sleep a day. My parents are pushing me to a threshold limit. Other than eliminating them from a headshot, does anyone have any Ideas for my problem.
tell em seriously to stfu, or youll move out.

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - _RemiX - Dec 02 2011

Tell them to fuck off its your life. If you wanna live with them till you die and do nothing but play video games and weigh 600lbs and fit the american statistic of obese people. Then you should be able to.

hint hint

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - }{@K@P - Dec 02 2011

_RemiX Wrote:Tell them to fuck off its your life. If you wanna live with them till you die and do nothing but play video games and weigh 600lbs and fit the american statistic of obese people. Then you should be able to.

hint hint
become a obese?? hell no man!!  :o

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Canister - Dec 02 2011

you could take a life insurance policy out on them and then make an incident that allows you to cash out. Then quit ur job because you've made a crap load of money off the insurance and play our servers 10+ hours a day... It's a bullet proof plan.

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Dre@m$ - Dec 02 2011

Canister Wrote:you could take a life insurance policy out on them and then make an incident that allows you to cash out. Then quit ur job because you've made a crap load of money off the insurance and play our servers 10+ hours a day... It's a bullet proof plan.
Wow....

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Assassin - Dec 02 2011

Canister Wrote:you could take a life insurance policy out on them and then make an incident that allows you to cash out. Then quit ur job because you've made a crap load of money off the insurance and play our servers 10+ hours a day... It's a bullet proof plan.
i smell a criminal here :o

RE: HOW TO ESCAPE THE PARENTS..? - Jhonnie Boi - Dec 11 2011

look its as simple as making them think your an responsible adult and not a 26 year old boy how to do that depends on you, or you could just move out? Big Grin Wink