(wL) Forums
Just restrict 'em - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Just restrict 'em (/thread-5305.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Just restrict 'em - JackMonroe - Dec 07 2011

Spartacus Wrote:I hereby restrict all restrictions!

UNHEARD OF AND COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!

RE: Just restrict 'em - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 07 2011

None of the root admins replied.....

RE: Just restrict 'em - SpartanOnLSD - Dec 07 2011

Give you one guess why

RE: Just restrict 'em - Anonymous - Dec 07 2011

SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Give you one guess why
Cuz they're busy restricting around something else.

RE: Just restrict 'em - M. Bison - Dec 07 2011

I was gone for 3 1/2 days.

p90s are the favorite gun of many regulars. I don't think that restricting them would go smoothly without some sort of backlash by the (wL) Spray 'n Pray Alliance. Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying. At which point you simply throw another flash then proceed to knife them in the face. Tongue

RE: Just restrict 'em - Assassin - Dec 07 2011

M. Bison Wrote:I was gone for 3 1/2 days.

p90s are the favorite gun of many regulars. I don't think that restricting them would go smoothly without some sort of backlash by the (wL) Spray 'n Pray Alliance. Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying. At which point you simply throw another flash then proceed to knife them in the face. Tongue
LMAO

RE: Just restrict 'em - FenKeN - Dec 07 2011

Der Meister hat gesprochen!!!!!!!!!!!!one1!one!!111!!eleven

RE: Just restrict 'em - JackMonroe - Dec 07 2011

M. Bison Wrote:Besides, it's fairly easy to kill a p90 rusher or any other kind of rusher by simply throwing a few flashes and waiting until they run out of ammo from minutes of blindly spraying

Or, you know, just shoot them in the head.

RE: Just restrict 'em - BaNaNaMaN - Dec 07 2011

FenKeN Wrote:

Easy to say but not as easy to do !

RE: Just restrict 'em - FenKeN - Dec 07 2011

The master has spoken /translate